Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I'm Tyler...obviously, I am not quite sure what to say though..

Hi Tyler, Welcome to ADISC. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself like your hobbies/interests.

Hello !!!!!:3

Well, I'm a 16 year old bedwetter from Michigan who enjoys drawing, playing video games, and modding the sims. For people who care, if I get a good enough pic of a back of a goodnite I can make them for any age sim.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here. I am surprised that we have our first "Tyler" here. Well that is creative enough of a username for me! Also a shocking fact that each day we are getting more and more members from Michigan. At least something is getting better from those parts.

I am seriously surprised that username wasn't taken... Anyway...

Welcome to Adisc.

Well TK, Michigan has no economy and freezing winters...we have to have something good!! lol. Welcome to the forum Tyler.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy910 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC what version of the sims do you play ?
    Sims 2, I had a good version of the original goodnite design but then they changed it, and now, they changed it again..grrr.