Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hospital Diapers - S.O.P. in Germany?

  1. #1

    Default Hospital Diapers - S.O.P. in Germany?

    Thought this video might be of interest to some...
    YouTube - Kerner - Reportage - Kinderklinik
    Apparently an informational vid from a German pediatric E.R., where patients brought in for acute intoxication (or alcohol poisioning) are routinely diapered.
    Diapering is shown at 00:40 and 05:07. Interesting that they leave the subject's underwear on, and place the diaper over it.
    Narration is in German...can someone provide a rough translation?

  2. #2

    Default

    ...just the usual blurb about 13-15 year old getting drunk on weekends. how much of a waste of hospital personal's time it is (true, I agree) and that all the kids get diapered. Almost a bit of an educational move. Nothing really new....

  3. #3
    Peachy

    Default

    It's a documentary of completely plastered (drunk to unconsciouness) teens who have to be taken to hospital because they pass out and are in danger of dying.
    It makes sense to put diapers on them to avoid them peeing all over the bed when drunk and passed out. I suppose they diapered that guy with his underwear still on because showing him nude would be inappropriate (and the whole scene seems fake anyway...can't have a whole TV team in a hospital when there's truely sick people around).

    Peachy

  4. #4
    vantran

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    Thought this video might be of interest to some...
    YouTube - Kerner - Reportage - Kinderklinik
    Apparently an informational vid from a German pediatric E.R., where patients brought in for acute intoxication (or alcohol poisioning) are routinely diapered.
    Diapering is shown at 00:40 and 05:07. Interesting that they leave the subject's underwear on, and place the diaper over it.
    Narration is in German...can someone provide a rough translation?
    cool but why put the diaper over his boxers

  5. #5

    Default

    Having just watched that, I have questions.

    First and foremost, why the hell would you get drunk on pop and Beer?

  6. #6
    Peachy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by vantran View Post
    cool but why put the diaper over his boxers
    Because the TV team was around and you don't want that kind of nudity on TV, do you? The whole scene was just actors anyway. For real drunk teens, they probably won't leave the underwear on.

    The funny thing is: When the (fat) hospital guy is calling the teen's parents, who won't believe that their son's in the hospital for being drunk and unconscious, the hospital guy goes "Believe me, he's not in a position to get up, he's lying in a bed in a diaper"

    The documentary states that all drunk teen patients spent the night in diapers for practical and educational reasons (in other words: They are supposed to feel embarrassed by being put in diapers)

  7. #7
    vantran

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Because the TV team was around and you don't want that kind of nudity on TV, do you? The whole scene was just actors anyway. For real drunk teens, they probably won't leave the underwear on.

    The funny thing is: When the (fat) hospital guy is calling the teen's parents, who won't believe that their son's in the hospital for being drunk and unconscious, the hospital guy goes "Believe me, he's not in a position to get up, he's lying in a bed in a diaper"

    The documentary states that all drunk teen patients spent the night in diapers for practical and educational reasons (in other words: They are supposed to feel embarrassed by being put in diapers)
    Hi peachy he really said that? can you translate word for word? thanks

    ---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

    or can you explain what the doctor said between 0:50 and :058?

  8. #8

    Default

    Well i'm not that fluent in Deutsche but the guy on the phone DEFINATLEY says Windelhosen in bed de {something}.
    Windel = Diapees in German. If ya don't believe me read the little writing on a pack of Lille's or Molicares.

    So ya i can back up our Fuzzy friend from Bremen on this one.



    Quote Originally Posted by vantran View Post
    Hi peachy he really said that? can you translate word for word? thanks

    ---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

    or can you explain what the doctor said between 0:50 and :058?

  9. #9
    vantran

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by anin View Post
    Well i'm not that fluent in Deutsche but the guy on the phone DEFINATLEY says Windelhosen in bed de {something}.
    Windel = Diapees in German. If ya don't believe me read the little writing on a pack of Lille's or Molicares.

    So ya i can back up our Fuzzy friend from Bremen on this one.
    it was so fast. and i've never learnt german.

    ---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

    Die besten Dokumentarfilme online sehen ? Alle Dokus auf Deutsch! Komasaufen – Jugendliche und Alkohol-Konsum

    Something similar with girls but i diont see any diapers. The articles says is common in Germany
    Last edited by vantran; 04-Apr-2010 at 14:54.

Similar Threads

  1. hospital diapers
    By sgtfrotin2004 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2010, 17:51
  2. Diapers in hospital
    By mskvor in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 22-Dec-2009, 03:57
  3. Hi from Germany
    By Jinks in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-Oct-2009, 06:32
  4. Hospital diapers, your experiences?
    By ricky in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 24-Aug-2008, 02:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.