Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: whant to start wearing 24/7

babyjhonny

Question whant to start wearing 24/7

I am trying to start wearing 24/7 to try and un potty train since im using molicare superplus and plastic pants and a bed pad there arnt any problems with leaks and i been wet since midday yestiday and messy since this morning, i always use nappy rash cream and talc so rash i guess wont be to much of an issue, but im wandering how offten should i change? im assuming at the moment with the absorbancy and capacity of the super plus moliares that they should last 24/7, so i was going to change this eavning but my bum is quite hot at the moment and quite itchy, i can definitly feel itmore when i move around when it becomes more of a slight sting. I am fully shaven all around my diaper area including my bum.

Any ideas ?

Then you will keep for a long time. It takes a long time to un Potty train. Even though you are using cream, there is a risk of diaper rash if you go with a poop and pee diaper long. If you have pooped in the diaper so, replace it as soon as you can. Did you just pee in it so you can switch when you are peeing in it a few times or when it feels uncomfortable. You can check out on a wet diaper indicator of how wet it is.

Good luck and hope my text was helpful.

babyjhonny

well the indicator is pretty full, normaly i just ignore it aas a baby would when i wear continue using the same diaper till it leaks, but this is the first time i ever tried 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by babyjhonny View Post
    well the indicator is pretty full, normaly i just ignore it aas a baby would when i wear continue using the same diaper till it leaks, but this is the first time i ever tried 24/7
    But in this case, it is reaching a bit silly. Not so fun if your clothes get wet when you're out.

babyjhonny

but i dont mind and i dont go out much anyways,

im going to start getting ready for bedyby time so i will be changing now anyway but would still like to know if onse a day is enough for 24/7
    Last edited by Peachy; 02-Apr-2010 at 22:31. Reason: merging double post

Butterfly Mage

I don't think wearing diapers by choice will actually make you incontinent. After all, you're still deciding when to pee. The only difference is that you are doing so in a diaper instead of the toilet. The physical actions remain unchanged, thus you will not become incontinent.

Anyway, if you want to wear diapers 24/7, just do it. But to want to sabotage your body's ability to manage body fluids is a reckless and stupid idea. Just ask anyone incontinent how much they like being incontinent. Even the abdl incontinent people don't like being incontinent.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I don't think wearing diapers by choice will actually make you incontinent. After all, you're still deciding when to pee. The only difference is that you are doing so in a diaper instead of the toilet. The physical actions remain unchanged, thus you will not become incontinent.

Anyway, if you want to wear diapers 24/7, just do it. But to want to sabotage your body's ability to manage body fluids is a reckless and stupid idea. Just ask anyone incontinent how much they like being incontinent. Even the abdl incontinent people don't like being incontinent.
    I agree with this, don't do something so incredibly stupid and dangerous without doing some serious thinking, you shouldn't take such a decision lightly as it will affect your entire life, forever. Frankly I wouldn't do it at all.

As for changing, do it ASAP after messing, that stuff is bacterial heaven and should be cleaned up very quickly to minimze the risk of infections and rashes. Urine isn't so bad if you are powdered and creamed up properly, but it is best to do it quickly as well. Just to be on the safe side.

And if you want to be 24/7 just do it, you can stop whenever you feel like so why not.

babyjhonny

yea but babies are incontinent and they dont mind some todlers actually dont like being changed and deny when they poo poo. Thats why i whant to unpotty train so i can be incontinent and wear 24/7 just like babies do. and no one has awnserd my original question lol how offten do i need to change when wearing 24/7, also if i am incontinent i can get my nappies free on the nhs

Hopefully you are already using some kind of cream to protect your skin.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by babyjhonny View Post
    yea but babies are incontinent and they dont mind some todlers actually dont like being changed and deny when they poo poo. Thats why i whant to unpotty train so i can be incontinent and wear 24/7 just like babies do. and no one has awnserd my original question lol how offten do i need to change when wearing 24/7, also if i am incontinent i can get my nappies free on the nhs
    Have you ever seen a baby in a used diaper? 99 times out of 100, they definitely mind. They'll squirm and whine and scream and cry until they're changed.

Secondly, please stop talking like a... I don't even know what you're talking like. I would say like a three year old, but even three year olds have better speech than you're using at the moment.

Thirdly, when wearing 24 hours a day/seven days a week, you should be changing at the most every time you're no longer in a clean diaper. At the least, assuming that you still know when you have to use the restroom (Not so much an assumption - I know you do), you should change after two or three wettings, and after every time you mess.

Fourthly, trying to make yourself incontinent is a horrible idea. As Butterfly Mage said, the vast majority of people who actually are incontinent don't enjoy it at all; it's uncomfortable, annoying, inconvenient, and expensive. There isn't a single person here who will tell you that it's a good idea, nor is there a single person here who will tell you how to do it - not that it matters, there's only one way and it takes years, perhaps decades to accomplish.

Lastly, the diapers that you get for free for being incontinent suck, a lot, and aren't worth the hindrance of incontinence at all.

~~~~

TL;DR

Don't do it.