Thread: anyone know what these nappies are called?

Default anyone know what these nappies are called?

they where a white pullup with a cartoon animal printed on the front (lion, giraffe, monkey elefant etc) Im not sure if they were sold out side the uk

anyone have a clue
    Last edited by MrPurple; 02-Apr-2010 at 11:21. Reason: (edit) and I think I posted this in the wrong place

I did have goodnights that looked like that, maybe they are a knock off put out by someone like rite aid or a drug chain store in your country.

I have had rite aid good night pull ups that were just plain white, might be good for some of the larger guys the XL's were big on my skinny body.

I don't think they were knock offs, maybe a store brand pullup. I'm fairly sure they were not dynites

I cant find one because I don't know what they are called, Im working off memory

if it helps they were big pictures and very cartoon (think learning you ABCs)

Ok, at first guess it sounds like a store brand version of pullups. However there was one brand sold on some sites that did have a "bear in the big blue house" design on them.