Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: anyone know what these nappies are called?

  1. #1

    Default anyone know what these nappies are called?

    they where a white pullup with a cartoon animal printed on the front (lion, giraffe, monkey elefant etc) Im not sure if they were sold out side the uk

    anyone have a clue
    Last edited by MrPurple; 02-Apr-2010 at 11:21. Reason: (edit) and I think I posted this in the wrong place

  2. #2


    I did have goodnights that looked like that, maybe they are a knock off put out by someone like rite aid or a drug chain store in your country.

    I have had rite aid good night pull ups that were just plain white, might be good for some of the larger guys the XL's were big on my skinny body.

  3. #3


    I don't think they were knock offs, maybe a store brand pullup. I'm fairly sure they were not dynites

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6


    I cant find one because I don't know what they are called, Im working off memory

    if it helps they were big pictures and very cartoon (think learning you ABCs)

  7. #7


    Ok, at first guess it sounds like a store brand version of pullups. However there was one brand sold on some sites that did have a "bear in the big blue house" design on them.

Similar Threads

  1. teething keys (i think that is what they are called >_<)
    By speedcat in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 24-Nov-2009, 00:40
  2. Me (Baby Toby as I like to be called :D)
    By BabyToby in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-Oct-2009, 14:38
  3. Im being called..
    By AbbeyJunction in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 17-Nov-2008, 13:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.