Thread: Came back for my fix *twitch*

Default Came back for my fix *twitch*

Well, 1 years later and I come crawling(literally) back to the DL/(T/A)B community. I can't stay off the stuff man!! Old habits die hard I guess.

Hi, I'm Prisoner of Destiny or PoD for short (not pod as in pea pod or P.O.D., the band) and I'm a 19yro TB (that's nine-TEEN), but not any of the norm I suffer from a binge-and-purge cycle of my interest. I can never build enough confidence to overcome my regret of being DL which is reason to my retreat into absence of this wonderful community. I can go through months to years of wanting to burst out my secret in public to shame of myself and slipping into depression. Everytime I make the switch I eventually dispose of all diapers, baby things etc. losing my collection and wasting money. I don't want to this time, or ever again. I feel safe and content whenever I wear; an almost peace of mind. I don't want to have to repress this desire any longer and not worry of what others think. It's harmless and keeps me errr... sane, I guess. lol

I doubt anyone would remember me from my brief appearances in the past, but I do come from way back before the community changed its name from I hope to make my stay here more permanent and try to maintain my confidence. I try to help out with my input on topics as best I can. I do try to be bourgeois and play on with proper etiquette, it amuses me so :3 So I hope to get along well with you all and happy posting!

hehe, welcome back ^-^ I think I vaguely remember you from tbdl was soo long ago though. lol. and, hey, i go through the same kinds of cycle as you...It's all part of self doubting apparently.

Join us in irc, it's always nice to have friendly faces around. ^^

Well of course you came back. You're the Prisoner of Destiny . Lame, I know.

Welcome back to the site . I used to go through the binge/purge cycle myself until I came to accept myself for my *BDLism. That self acceptance can go a long way toward ending the cycle. Hope you enjoy your return here. Feel free to stick around and hop in wherever.

Welcome back. I went through pretty much the exact same cycle you did (except mine lasted for about 2 years.) I'm glad to see that you're coming to accept your *BDLism and not fight it. That's exactly what I did; now I feel much better about myself and I'm sure you will feel the same way. Enjoy your time here.

Ah yes, I'm very sure I've seen you before Sila. I'll visit the irc soon, I just hope it's become more active from what I remember it to be.

The only times that it's even semi dead is in the dead hours of the night (aka now...) and even then there's a few people talking still. lol It's definitely changed since tbdl days but it's still a friendly place. x3

Hmmm, I semi remember you from the TBDL days. Welcome back.

Well I'm pretty new myself but welcome back. I go through similar bouts of 'what the hell Rae? Get yourself sorted out' so I definitely know how that feels. Only being around like minded, seemingly sane people for a few days has helped enormously though so I hope it does the same for you.

Welcome back, yes I do remember your name. The rest usually comes in due time.

One year and a half! You must have a very strong willpower PoD! I never lasted longer than a few months

Anyway, welcome back, I remember your nick, now don't throw anything away anymore and stick with the best *BDL community ever!