Thread: New in Illinois

Default New in Illinois

Just wanted to say hi to all the DL's from Illinois. Let me know if anyone is looking for some DL friends in the area!

Wow you are one state from me. Thats neat. But nice to meet you. Hope you injoy the forums.

Welcome newbie I am from Rockford Illinois it is not to see another AB/DL from Illinois, can you tell us a little bit more about yourself such as any hobbies you have or music that you are interested in.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

While yes, I am pretty glad to see another from Illinois, I'd still like to explain how this is not a hook up site. Members on this site hook up on occasion, but that is not the reason they join. That being said, many people will be put off by your intro, even if they live in a different country. Try explaining a little about yourself, like some of your hobbies or some things that are important to you. This means a lot more to us than where you live.

Default cool!

Hey thats awesome im brand new to the site and im also from illinois!

Soccer13, you should really write an intro thread. And, like I said in the post right above you, the people on this forum care a lot more about who you are than where you live. Tell us a little about yourself in your intro, and enjoy your stay here.