Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question for guys...

Default question for guys...

Not sure if these types of questions arent allowed, so if it isnt can a mod just delete it. Anyway, how many of you get off after wetting your diaper, i personally have never done it but im looking into getting some soon, and was just curious as too if this fetish is sexual to most people.

It is sexual to some people, but others use it to regress or just simply like the feel

I will tell you one thing, it dose help you. For me though it would have to be combinde with the though of being forcably diapered for it to help me.

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by daniel View Post
    Not sure if these types of questions arent allowed, so if it isnt can a mod just delete it. Anyway, how many of you get off after wetting your diaper, i personally have never done it but im looking into getting some soon, and was just curious as too if this fetish is sexual to most people.
    I do. Diapers themselves aren't sexual to me, but wetting and messing are (and are becoming less and less sexual) so its kinda like a half fetish for me right now.

Peachy

Why do sex questions end up in the TeenBaby section? Playing baby has nothing to do with masturbation.

Moved to DiaperTalk as this is obviously about diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Playing baby has nothing to do with masturbation.
    I've found this especially true since discovering my true AB side. For years as a DL, diapers were a huge sexual turn on for me. Now since discovering I'm much more at home as an AB, I can quite happily wear diapers and enjoy it, but not find it a sexual turn on

From a DL perspective yes masturbation in a wet diaper is great; but then again that was my beginning interest in wearing diapers.

Eh, sometimes. It just depends if I am horny or not at the time.

But mostly I just like them because They are 1.Cute, 2.comfort me, 3. Make life a hell of a lot easy when playing video games.... WTF BLADDER EVER SINGLE TIME I STARTED A VIDEO GAME.

It's always been sexual for me, though I try to hold off for days. That way, the intensity keeps building and building. Spring break should be interesting. I also have my AB side as well, and not masturbating enhances that side, which is why I will refrain for days.