Thread: Men's Thongs

Default Men's Thongs

Question: Spare me the criticsms. O.K. I'm trying to find the perfect underwear and I think I want to try a guy's thong. They sell it at Walmart so should I give it a go? No one would know I'm wearing it. Basically from what I've read online from guys who claim to wear it that they say it's comfortable as long as the strap isn't too wide.
    Last edited by Ch3stersGhost; 02-Apr-2010 at 01:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Question: I know this sounds really gay and all but spare me the criticsms. O.K. I'm trying to find the perfect underwear (apart from diapers obviously) and I think I want to try a guy's thong. They sell it at Walmart so should I give it a go? No one would know I'm wearing it. Basically from what I've read online from guys who claim to wear it that they say it's comfortable as long as the strap isn't too wide. I'm not gay fyi lul I just don't like boxers and find underwear uncomfortable.
    Nobody here would judge you on your sexual orientation (well, I certainly hope so). Repeatedly saying you're not gay (lol) makes you sound like a homophobe (and gay, quite ironically ^^).
    Anyway, if you want to try them on, go for it. I have no idea if they are indeed comfortable, but what I heard from a few people appear to confirm what you heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Nobody here would judge you on your sexual orientation (well, I certainly hope so). Repeatedly saying you're not gay (lol) makes you sound like a homophobe (and gay, quite ironically ^^).
    Anyway, if you want to try them on, go for it. I have no idea if they are indeed comfortable, but what I heard from a few people appear to confirm what you heard.
    Sorry, I just live in the heartland of America gayophobe and I didn't want to be viewed like a troll or something yah know? Anyway thanks for the advice and confirmation.

Peachy

Judging from the amount of thongs that pop up in the male underwear section of most stores in spring time, it must be a popular type of underwear. It's probably not the type of underwear you'd wear with sagging pants or when you intend to change clothes at the gym locker room, but otherwise, I see no problem wearing one under your pants.
    Be warned though...I've made an experiement running around in one for a whole day and now know why they call those things "butt floss"

Yeah, they are comfortable-enough I suppose. I have a few though I really don't ever wear them that often. They are not what you want to wear if you're going to be going to the gym, or doing sports but for just regular mundane every day activities I'd say go for it. It shouldn't be uncomfortable and it's true, nobody will notice.

Quote Originally Posted by ImWeasel View Post
    I have always worn thongs on my feet.
    and thas the way it should be :P

Thongs look so uncomfortable. I don't particularly find them attractive either.
    The only thongs I'll wear are the sandal type that you put on your feet.

Man I read the thread title and thought to myself, just buy some white and black pluggers from a servo. Lol, that has seriously got to be the most awkward language difference between Australia and America. And the term "rooting for".

Yes, Americans have been embarrassed with all their rooting over here. Now, if they learn't to barrak it could prevent further embarrassment. I would hate to go into a shop in the US to buy a pair of thongs. I mean, how would you explain you want to put them on your feet.
    On the subject of thongs as in bum floss type underwear my neice (22 years old) showed me some they sell for kids.

PaxaanO, by all means try them so long as you buy the right sort and do not get confused how to wear them. Really though, if you want to try them do it. Bugger what people think, it is your business what you wear under your clothes.