Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from Michigan

Hey everyone! Social 24 M from mich looking for friends. I'm pretty easygoing and am open to sharing more information if you contact me. I'll try to reply quick to messages and really do hope to hear from people.

realized I said laid back twice... oops
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-Mar-2010 at 23:53. Reason: merging posts

I heard you were a pretty laid back kind of guy, that's cool.

I also heard you were pretty laid back. :P

Anyway, welcome to ADISC.

Well hi there ajd2030 , welcome to ADISC from a fellow Michigander. There are plenty of us on board, after all.

Is there anything else you'd like to share about yourself? Hobbies, interests, favorite periodic table element? You know, all the usual stuff I guess. We like to get to know each other here. It's a pretty warm, cool place to hang out I've discovered. Hope you enjoy your stay here .

Oh, and don't worry about the repetition typo, happens to the best of us .

Haha thanks ... well I'm definitely into sports and just going out for drinks, etc. Still nervous to share a whole lot, but I suppose that's normal. Not that there isn't more there but you know. Michigan is finally nice out now and definitely putting me in a better mood

hey there, welcome to the site from another Michigan resident. I hear you on the weather, finally got to take the t-tops off

nice to meet you... hopefully we get a chance to chat... I'm a (fairly) open book

Welcome to the forums!
    Into sports eh? Which sports do you prefer? I myself like soccer and Track.
    Don't worry about the whole not wanting to say too much, over time you should start to feel more comfortable around us.

Welcome to ADISC!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

(I would've asked similar questions to everyone else, so I won't bother.) =P

Welcome to our little corner of the interwebs :]

Do you have any hobbies to share? *Stoking the fire*

Haha I appreciate the attention and efforts to get me to say more. As for sports, definitely football and track, but I try playing tennis/golf too with friends. I figure there has to be a few pretty badass athletes around here