Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a ret Lt.COL>USMC .

Default I am a ret Lt.COL>USMC .

I was shot up and i realy dont need a hole lot of aperovial from annyone it realy sucks thet wen some one joines your web site you people come back whith this kind of crap .................listen i have served my crountry got shot for hear nd all of you peoples freedom so i feel i can write anything i wont to.

GaashaHuzzah

Yes, anyone can WRITE whatever they want to, that's pretty much guaranteed in the first amendment.

Continuing to post fantasy scenarios claiming them to be your real life even after people asked you to stop isn't.

But, it would be very dickish is I completely ignored the fact that this is in the intro forum.

So, without further adieu-

"Welcome to Adisc. Sorry to hear you've had some trouble in the past. Care to tell us anything about your self, including but not limited to, hobbies and interests?"

Quote Originally Posted by karlpaustin View Post
    I was shot up and i realy dont need a hole lot of aperovial from annyone it realy sucks thet wen some one joines your web site you people come back whith this kind of crap .................listen i have served my crountry got shot for hear nd all of you peoples freedom so i feel i can write anything i wont to.
    Um, for starters I think that a soldier should have learned some humility while he was in the services. Two, as much as people appreciate a soldier's effort to help the country, the soldier doesn't have a right to do whatever he wants. He should know to respect authority, and recognize that he is not always superior to others.

I would be very happy to see you integrate into our community, but I don't enjoy having someone who expects everyone to get down on one knee and give them respect. We can't know for sure if you've been in the army. I'm not saying you're lying, but I can't be sure.

I hope you have fun perusing this fine community, but if you continue as you are you will probably receive negative reputation and be moderated for it.

Fantastic that you would serve your country!

But when you come around here, a website with minors, and start posting things like:

i told all of my friends and most of them have changed my or watched me getting my diaper changed.

for me i wasent potty trained,iwas diaper trained and i am glad because i love my diapers the way they feel the way i look wereing them,getting changed,spanked eating baby food the clothes the smell i love all of it!

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

ga ga ga goo goo goo!

i am like you my mom and dad baby me allthe time i am 100percent of the time a baby.

[COLOR="Magenta"][iam a baby 100% of the time i live with my mom and dad sister they all change me and my dad does the spanking on my bare bottom./COLOR]

Then we have a problem.

I thought after sppdan explained to you very nicely what ADISC is about, and the way everyone so gladly guided you to the Introduction forum, that you would have at least appreciated their efforts. Instead you cussed them out on it, then you posted this sorry excuse for an introduction.

You can edit your post and try again, I guess. We're a forgiving bunch.

Welcome to adisc. It's nice to know that there's a Marine on board here. If you want to talk, I'm willing to listen. Just try to modify your approach in regards to what you say and HOW you say it. It's fine to say how you feel but, being a son of a former and now deceased Army soldier, I know and understand the viewpoint. I respect that but being a troll (impolite) I think that it's fair to say that you're being a little rude to those here by posting things that come off as rude.
    Last edited by JamesArmes; 31-Mar-2010 at 21:34. Reason: Post wasn't as I wanted it

Most, not to say all, Lt Colonels in the USMC act more literate than you do. Indeed, plenty of sergeants do.

You can think or write anything you like; this forum is under no obligation to afford you the space to do so.

You know, ordinarily I'd use this opportunity to make a "Marines are illiterate" joke (hey, I'm allowed, MARINE stands for My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment). But seriously, there is no Lieutenant Colonel on the face of the planet that writes as poorly as you.
    Last edited by dcviper; 31-Mar-2010 at 23:39. Reason: i really shouldn't revise in the middle of a sentence...

Olivia

Right IF you were in the service you would realize first off there are minors on here (like me) who do NOT want to see your deeker fantasy shit, either read the rules or leave, kinda self explanatory you would think.

I think the way you been acting has been pretty bad and only paints yourself in a negative light. It won't reflect badly on Adisc mainly because, the mod's get rid of liar's and people who only post trash. Spelling poorly, posting obvious lies, and trying to hide behind the whole "I was in the military, I should be treated kindly no matter what I do!!" will not fly here.

Some of the best member's here were/are in the military and none of them ever demanded special treatment or demanded thanks. But I think you trying to hide behind the cover of being in the military is ultra lame. I have doubts you set foot on a military base/installation or possibly even a recruiting office. Though your posts offer on details it's hard to say if your lying about it or are telling the truth but not filling in any details at all.

Either way, if you value using Adisc don't lie, add some details into your posts and write as well as you possibly can. Not all of us are grammar nazi's but all of us can put our best effort into spelling and clearly you haven't been trying.