Thread: Hi from Australia

Default Hi from Australia

Hello everyone,first time poster long time lurker.
    Im a 33 y/o married male with 2 young kids living in Melbourne Australia who loves a nappy at night,my wife is my mummy.
    Thank you for such a great site,good to know that im not a freak/alone in this wonderfull word.
    all the best

Hey welcome to adisc! Yay another Aussie among the rank's! What kind of hobbies do you have?

Hope to see you round the forums

let me see.... shukokai karate,building computers and trying to play guitar,I also cut lawns a few days a week but atm we are still in drought here,only have to cut every 4 weeks or so but I do enjoy it,work as a security guard/bouncer 5 days a week,keeps me very busy but getting very sick of dealing with drunks,looking to find another career,what about yourself?

Welcome to ADISC! You're lucky to have such an understanding wife. How far into the relationship did you tell her? How has having children affected your wearing diapers?

Feel free to not answer, if you wish =)

Either way, I hope you enjoy it here.

well lets think about this....
    I basiclly told my wife(then girlfriend) my life story one night just laying in bed,turns out she was alot like me in some ways,she had an "EVIL" stepmother who used to treat her like crap,somehow we got onto the topic of bedwetting,I had just come out of a bad relationship and I told her that I basicly wet the bed and needed protection at night (due to stress and drug history),she was fine with that as she was a "pants messer" in her younger days so she knew what I was going through,so all good,she even sometimes wears herself which I must admit,I do enjoy,we have a 12 year gap with me being the oldest so I feel like superman!!,but with the kids,no they don't know anything about our "secret" life and I hope it stays that way,and you would never pick me as a dl,fully tattooed,sleeved Bouncer,underneath a scared little boy!!

Well hello there fellow aussie and greetings from Sydney. Welcome to ADISC