Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does forcing potty training cause to want diapers?

cookiemonsterbaby

Default Does forcing potty training cause to want diapers?

I was forced to potty train by 2 years old. So i think i was to young and the tramatic of potty caused me to want to wear diapers

Butterfly Mage

My memory prior to age 12 is f---ed up, but I know I was toilet trained before age 2. My sister was also. She's not a DL butI am. So I'm not sure if there is a correlation.

GaashaHuzzah

There's no magic one thing that causes *b/dl...

Quote Originally Posted by GaachanTheWench View Post
    This.

I wasn't forced to be potty trained, I still like them.

I would disagree with you there. Is it a genetic/physiological thing though? That remains to be seen!

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Berko View Post
    I would disagree with you there. Is it a genetic/physiological thing though? That remains to be seen!
    Well... I guess there COULD be, but a single thing that happened in a *b/dl's that is shared by every other *b/dl seems a little far fetched...

Well... I guess there COULD be, but a single thing that happened in a *b/dl's that is shared by every other *b/dl seems a little far fetched...
    So it's NOT the same thing that is shared by all homosexuals, that makes them so?

GaashaHuzzah

So it's NOT the same thing that is shared by all homosexuals, that makes them so?
    Exactly.

Saying a common trait in a group of people is caused by one specific thing is completely ludicrous.

Exactly.

Saying a common trait in a group of people is caused by one specific thing is completely ludicrous.
    But almost absolutely every other trait shared by human beings (except the ones you learn) is defined by your DNA, so why not *B/DL or homosexuality?

GaashaHuzzah

But almost absolutely every other trait shared by human beings (except the ones you learn) is defined by your DNA, so why not *B/DL or homosexuality?
    Because the human brain is more than just a series of tubes like the internet.