Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a question...

Default I have a question...

Okay. The urge for diapers struck me last night, so I went to CVS today and snagged two of the old 13 packs of GoodNites for about $19. Woot.

However, they aren't really bulky enough for me, and I'd like to try out some bonafide diapers. My question is as follows; What is a good, cheap diaper that can be easily obtained at any of these retail outlets; CVS, Rite Aid, Food Lion, and Bloom?

I just want a pack of good, cheap, and easily obtained diapers. Please help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    Okay. The urge for diapers struck me last night, so I went to CVS today and snagged two of the old 13 packs of GoodNites for about $19. Woot.

However, they aren't really bulky enough for me, and I'd like to try out some bonafide diapers. My question is as follows; What is a good, cheap diaper that can be easily obtained at any of these retail outlets; CVS, Rite Aid, Food Lion, and Bloom?

I just want a pack of good, cheap, and easily obtained diapers. Please help me out.
    Walgreens Assurance.

Best OTC diaper, and many will agree as it's a very common topic that's discussed.

One problem with these diapers, is that there is no leak guards. Aside from that, they're pretty darned good!

Certainty Fitted Briefs Medium | Walgreens

They are cloth but imho they really look cute (butt shot :3)

Walgreens wasn't on the list. The nearest one is 15 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    Walgreens wasn't on the list. The nearest one is 15 miles.
    Your criteria is too strict then,

Diaper, Expensive, Far Away

Pick two, as those are your only options D:

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Your criteria is too strict then,

Diaper, Expensive, Far Away

Pick two, as those are your only options D:
    You're the only one who has replied thus far. I think I'll wait to gather some more input before I make my suggestion.

That is an easy one, go back to cvs and buy a pack of Tena male guards, makes some slits in the plastic backing and you will have doubled your capacity and thickness for about 10 dollars for the smaller pack.

Look at the side of the pack they have different absorbency buy the ones that hold the most

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    That is an easy one, go back to cvs and buy a pack of Tena male guards, makes some slits in the plastic backing and you will have doubled your capacity and thickness for about 10 dollars for the smaller pack.

Look at the side of the pack they have different absorbency buy the ones that hold the most
    I don't really like to mutilate incontinence products. It's messy and wasteful.

Besides, I want to try some diapers.

Dolphins2011

Depend Maximum Protection would be your best bet. They have 3 tapes per side and they're plastic-backed. I just bought some at CVS the other night so you should have no problem.

I believe CVS has a brand that is similar to the Walgreens brand.

-Gus