Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Concession Webcomic

Default Re: Concession Webcomic

Sorry to start a new thread for this, but Siddy's original one has been closed.

Has anyone following the Concession Webcomic noticed the mouseover text for this comic a couple of weeks back?

Just thought I'd point it out in case anyone read the comic but missed the diaper reference :P

just hold over the image, its say "Ok Joel, be a good boy an get the diaper bag"

Or he just updated it

Also I have never read it before.

Lol, yeah I noticed it some days ago. That web artist has made more references to ab/dl ism and the furry worl. And he has pretty good comics.

Yes, yes, Matt is a babyfur. This was confirmed a awhile ago. :'P
    The nice part is that Immy just treats it as just another thing, and not OH LOOK SO GROSS. n.n

also if that damn lizard bloodline stuff doesn't end soon i swear to god

Quote Originally Posted by Neonite View Post
    also if that damn lizard bloodline stuff doesn't end soon i swear to god
    ^ This.

Hehe that's the comic were Joel was hypnotized/trained in to doing thing by ringing that bell. But Joel's spirit side stopped that. So Joel gave the bell to Matt and you know the rest.

Omg i love Concessions. However, the artist has said (somewhere...don't remember where...or maybe it wasn't them...pretty sure it was) that she really doesn't get babyfurs.

~shrugs~

To Lonewolf: Oh My! That went over my head the fist time i read it a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Hehe that's the comic were Joel was hypnotized/trained in to doing thing by ringing that bell. But Joel's spirit side stopped that. So Joel gave the bell to Matt and you know the rest.
    It wasn't to stop it. Joel was just using the hypnosis time with Clive in order to get close to him and mindrape him, like he does with everyone but Matt.

Then again, it's not like he has a fetish for hypnosis or anything.