Thread: Hello, Everyone

Default Hello, Everyone

Hi, everyone! My name is Joe, and I registered at this site a few days ago, although I've been interested in diapers (particularly GoodNites) for over six years or so now. Based on the "labels" used to describe the fetishists, I seem to be more of a DL, although I don't really have a desire to pee or poop in diapers. Also, I have dabbled in some occasional crossdressing (both the diaper wearing and crossdressing are occasional, as I'm not the 24/7 type of person).

Anyway, all that aside, I'm 20 (almost 21) years old, male, and am 5'3" and weigh 120-125 pounds. Some of my interests include writing stories, drawing cartoons, photographing various things, and working with electronics and computers. Yes, I can be a bit of a computer nerd (albeit an old school one - one that likes the old stuff) and also a roadgeek (someone that likes photographing and driving on roads). I have a white Pit Bull Terrier/Lab mix named Buffy that I adopted a little more than a year ago. Also, I'm from Georgia in the United States.

I guess that's about it. Anyway, I hope to be a good contributor to this board. Peace.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC.
    Enjoy your time here.