Thread: Old Trick with a new twist

NICE TRICK! Good way to end the day by clearing your table setting!

Haha...I showed my wife. She wanted the guy to put the table cloth back the same way he took it off. Just like a woman!!!

Well that link shure pissed my computer off! I never did see the pic or vid but had to punch the power button after it froze up. Apperntly it worked OK for the rest of you maby my win98 P-III 800 just isn't up to it.

Damn, that thing has a lot of torque - I could probably have done that with my old Mercedes Diesel.. albeit with a lot of black smoke -.^

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Well that link shure pissed my computer off! I never did see the pic or vid but had to punch the power button after it froze up. Apperntly it worked OK for the rest of you maby my win98 P-III 800 just isn't up to it.
    Ugh, yeah, that's probably not going to go over very well on that. I know all about it, since that's what my PC is too, lol. It's an HP Brio, Win98 (upgraded to XP Pro), P-III, 800mhz computer I've got here. I even upgraded the RAM from 128MB to 512 and 5x'ed the initial hard disk space, but it was still slow as anything. I couldn't watch most videos on that thing without much headache.

(Oh, I'm using a fairly new laptop here, so that's why I was able to see the link, in case anyone wondered.)