Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena Slip Maxi International Shipping

Thumbs up Tena Slip Maxi International Shipping

Just saw this on Ebay. I think this would be of huge interest to anyone in the US who'd normally have to pay an arm and a leg to get these.

Tena Slip Maxi - Medium TRIPLE PACK (Bulk offer) - eBay (item 280481188057 end time Apr-18-10 11:29:57 PDT)

They charge a flat rate international shipping cost of 6.99 GBP (roughly $10 US).

Nice find... I have always wanted to try them. I may have to jump on that. I can't believe shipping is that low.

....Maybe even I'll try and get them. It'll save me going to Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Are Tena Maxi still plastic?
    Yes, very much so, and they are fantastic!!

Awesomeness I'm gonna definately be getting some of these >=). I've longed to try them. I just got to find some space lol. My closet is losing room lol.

Default they're pretty good but...

lol, you can buy these in every corner store in australia, i agree, they're good. Better than molicares, abena etc. Cause they are shaped really good.

I could probably post em to anyone who wants some, just let me know country etc and ill check out the postage rates etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tenabanks View Post
    lol, you can buy these in every corner store in australia, i agree, they're good. Better than molicares, abena etc. Cause they are shaped really good.

I could probably post em to anyone who wants some, just let me know country etc and ill check out the postage rates etc.
    The shipping would make them far too expensive though. They actually work out cheaper per diaper from this ebay store than if I were to buy them locally from independence australia! Craziness!!

I wonder about this part

"Despatch times:
    Most items are shipped out within 1 working day, however if you buy medical items we may need to ask some questions discreetly before the pharmacist approves the order to be despatched, it may delay the order until we hear your response to our questions be email or phone.
    If you do not receive a despatched email from us within 3 days, it is most likely that we have not received answers to the medical information the pharmacist may need to approve the sale.

Please note all items are subject to availability, we stock thousands of lines in our 10,000 square feet warehouse however occasionally, manufacturers discontinue products and have supply problems, if this happens to your purchase, we will advise you straight away"