Thread: New Diaper Tapes

Default New Diaper Tapes

I have been looking for some new diaper tapes for a while now and was considering designing my own. Today however, I found this site Shopping at Murals for Kids. They have all sorts of appliques and wallpaper borders available to purchase. Fortunately you can enlarge the image of any of the products and save and print them as diaper tapes!

I have attached some examples:

Simply print on a4 (landscape), cut out and apply to the front of any diaper using some clear, wide packing tape (much the same as pamperchu's tapes). I think they look great. I'd love to hear what other people think of them.

I've run out of clear tape, but I'll try to get some more soon and post some pics of some decorated diapers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUHelloKittyPepRallyBorder.jpg 
Views:	1443 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	717   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elmo&ZoeDanceParty5815295.jpg 
Views:	2158 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	718   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	littlemermaid.jpg 
Views:	829 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	719   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MickeyClassicDF059291B.jpg 
Views:	771 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MickeyUSAHeroDF059292B.jpg 
Views:	1426 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	721  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MinniePopdelicPinkDF059221D.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	722   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PleasantPinkDF059243B.jpg 
Views:	1008 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	723   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pooh.jpg 
Views:	843 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	724   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS123Border5815297.jpg 
Views:	3258 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	725   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSAutographBorder5815290.jpg 
Views:	788 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	726  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSPatchworkBrdr5815293.jpg 
Views:	1311 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	727   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ThmasRepBorder.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	728   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WinnieThePoohStickOns.jpg 
Views:	5342 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	729   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SplshSplashBrdr.jpg 
Views:	1213 
Size:	131.7 KB 
ID:	730  

Love the Micky Mouse and Winnie the Pooh. I guess both are Disney, though W th P dates back to turn of the century England before Disney got a hold of it.

This is a really cool site, nice find! I made a link for it in the links section because this is a really cool site if anyone is interested in the wallpaper and/or murals as well.

Ok so I finally got some clear tape so I've attached some prints to a couple of diapers as an example. One is an Abena X Plus with Mickey print. The other is a Molicare Super Plus with Seasme street print. Cute Huh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0623.jpg 
Views:	16530 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	745   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0624.jpg 
Views:	9630 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	746  

Olivia

If your looking for more designs I think Pamperchus site has some nice vintage tapes you could also use.

Micky and the stars reminds me of the Disney movie, Fantasia, where Micky was the Sorcerer's Apprentice. It's a great feature length movie. The music was conducted by Leopold Stowkowski. Many years later when he was a much older man, I sang under his baton at Carnegie Hall. He was an amazing genius.
    Last edited by dogboy; 03-Apr-2010 at 03:38. Reason: old laptop that likes to write on its own

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    If your looking for more designs I think Pamperchus site has some nice vintage tapes you could also use.
    Yes pamperchus tapes are very good too. I made mention of them in my OP when describing how to apply them.

Nice idea for the clear tap but if got cloth diaper disopable not going to work becuase tape will not stick .

But came with idea for that problem you get a iron and buy fabric printer paper for ink jet printer on that than put something over diaper burn diaper make put paper on diaper cover run iron cross few time.

Your design will be like real huggie or pampers now days with fabric that all got cloth with pattern like iron on.

here what buy here
    Walmart.com: Avery Printable Fabric for Inkjet Printers, 5-Pack: Paper & Printable Media
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Avery-Stre...-Pack/10760320

Customizer

Nice work, man!

finally... something with Eyeore and Roo on it. Winnie the pooh has got all the attention for FAR to long!