Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting school stories

Default Interesting school stories

Have you had those weird moments at school that you look back on and laugh?

I do I have plenty. But do any of you have any weird things happen like this.

My example and true story.

This one guy and his three friends would steal my shoes. They would grab me and take them tossing them in differint places making me go get them. No taunts just throwing my shoes.

So anything like that is what i'm asking not bullied just an annoyance.

One of my favorite stories from school is a fight I managed to get out of.

Students were prohibited from wandering the halls during lunch period. A friend and I were waiting in an unoccupied area when we were approached by a group of guys. I should mention that I associated with a rough crowd and all of us were known to be accomplished fighters. One of the guys said, "We heard that you guys think your tough, and we came to find out."

Now the two of us would have been a formidable pair to pick a fight with, but a four to one ratio is a heck of a thing to deal with.

I turned around to a metal door behind me and psyched myself up by headbutting it as hard as I could and accomplishing two things in the process. I left a dent in the door and left myself dazed.

My friend saw my eyes glazed and knew that I was out on my feet, so he jumped in front of me. He yells, "You want to fight us!? Go ahead! You can beat the #@*% out of my boy and he won't feel it!"

The guys walked off.

Once they were gone my buddy slapped my face and said "Wake up."

He then went on to tell that story to everyone he knew and it got back to me pretty accurately with the other group ranging from 10 to 15 guys.

I still think there were eight, but who am I to argue with the guy who didn't get a mild concussion? :tongue:

One-liner: I once got detention for jaywalking across the street after school a few years ago. No joke.

Elli

I used to sit next to another student who would drop one of my belongings, such as a pen, off the desk on to the floor. As I picked it up, they'd drop something else, perhaps a book or a ruler. Every time I bent down to pick something up, something else would hit the floor. So annoying.

I couldn't move elsewhere, the class was over-crowded. I had to keep everything in my bag down beside my chair, where they couldn't reach, and only keep on the desk things I could hold all of at any one time. Thank goodness it was only one class.

I have loads of wierd school memories. Another one is when someone farted in a lesson, the teacher freaked and opened all the windows. It was winter, and very cold!!

One last one...for now...the cacti (cactuses) in the biology lab classroom were making a break for it out the window!! Or so it seemed. It was bizarre. They were in plant pots along the window sill, and from outside you could see parts of the cactus (arms?) had come off, but weren't all brown and dead, but were shaped around the step-shape contours leading up to the window, on the window sill, and they were at various distances towards the window. Like catapillars!

Obviously I never saw them move, and can only assume they fell there and hadn't rotted. But it looked like they were alive! Never fully worked that one out!

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    One of my favorite stories from school is a fight I managed to get out of.

Students were prohibited from wandering the halls during lunch period. A friend and I were waiting in an unoccupied area when we were approached by a group of guys. I should mention that I associated with a rough crowd and all of us were known to be accomplished fighters. One of the guys said, "We heard that you guys think your tough, and we came to find out."

Now the two of us would have been a formidable pair to pick a fight with, but a four to one ratio is a heck of a thing to deal with.

I turned around to a metal door behind me and psyched myself up by headbutting it as hard as I could and accomplishing two things in the process. I left a dent in the door and left myself dazed.

My friend saw my eyes glazed and knew that I was out on my feet, so he jumped in front of me. He yells, "You want to fight us!? Go ahead! You can beat the #@*% out of my boy and he won't feel it!"

The guys walked off.

Once they were gone my buddy slapped my face and said "Wake up."

He then went on to tell that story to everyone he knew and it got back to me pretty accurately with the other group ranging from 10 to 15 guys.

I still think there were eight, but who am I to argue with the guy who didn't get a mild concussion? :tongue:

Ouch lol. I got into a few fights but thats crazy.

Maybe in a day or so I'll post how I got pepper sprayed by a friend for the first time.
    Different friends pepper sprayed one another for a while after that and I ended up being in the cross fire on two other occasions.

Did I mention that we were young, thought we were invincible, and were very stupid?

How about the time in high school when I the teacher in English class said I could write a book report on any book, but then balked when I tried to turn in a paper on a Salman Rushdie novel?

She did not even bother to read the paper - she just tossed it aside and claimed that book was "way over my head", while her assistant claimed I was "evil" for reading a book by the same guy who wrote The Satanic Verses (which is really not a Satanic book, despite the title).

I spent most of my 8th grade year during science out in the hallway. I got kicked out for discussing global warming and other stuff like "distracting the class"? It as stupid, anyways on the last day of class I left a copy of "An Inconvenient Truth". I wrote on the inside cover something like " I hope you find another opinionated student to kick out next year, I'll miss your class. Even though I wasn't in there much" and then signed it.

At my school there is something called the "Dakota-headlock"... Basically two different guys will put me in a headlock and move up and down... It is rather annoying. :/

Funny story though: Grade 8s were doing a tour of the high school and walked into my grade 12 French immersion class (mostly kids forced to go by their parents since they've been studying French since grade 1) and so the jackass of the class decides to throw a paper ball at the little kids. It hit the smallest kid in the group so the kid gets really angry, takes a step forward and says "You, Sir, are immature" and they just walked out. XD The kid who threw the paper ball didn't know what to say. He was flabbergasted.

Turned out a supply teacher at our school was a registered sex offender. We made the national news.

A kid in our year was arrested in a P.E lesson for posessing and selling a LOT of weed.

We regularly had fights with all schools in the town (I nor my friends were involved), and the police were a regular presence in the building.
    Last edited by pajamakitten; 27-Mar-2010 at 20:48. Reason: added more