Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to tell loved ones

Question how to tell loved ones

i have been trying to hide this from my love ones and if i ever decide to tell them i do not know how i ever will i have been able to tell a few close friends and there fine with it but family is different

Well, it's different for everyone. My advice though, is don't set up a time specifically- let it fall into place on its own. One day when you and your loved one are having a heartfelt discussion, sharing 'secrets' with one another, just let it kinda slide gently in. Test the water a bit by sharing some not-so-frightening facts about it (such as it being a different way of stress relief ) and decide whether you should go on based on their reply.

It worked for me, my bf is fully accepting of it and even thinks it's cute.

If this is a loved one in a romantic role, then I suppose you need to be honest with them. Remember that we all have baggage. If they truly love you, they will understand and accept. If the loved ones are family, I don't think they have to know. Some things are better left unsaid.

I think you should keep your fetishes to yourself, your loved ones do not need to know about you wanting to wear diapers.

If you continue to wear diapers they will eventually find out, you may slip up and leave one lying around or they may just catch you wearing.

I would have a story ready for when they do catch you, because they will catch you someday.

Unless you get caught there is no good reason to explain anything to anyone but a boyfriend or girlfriend. Your family really does not want to know about anything you do with your crotch. And having them find out is rarely good. At best it will just be embarrassing and the results just get worse from there.

This is something that is very difficult. But it would be much easier if they knew about it. But how can we tell that we like diapers and baby things?

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I would suggest you don't tell them anything you don't have to.

Keep it to yourself unless discovered. That's the best advice I can give you, as also stated by previous comments.

Quote Originally Posted by az86 View Post
    This is something that is very difficult. But it would be much easier if they knew about it.
    What do you expect would be different if they knew? Best case would mean you could get lazy about hiding stuff when you were not expecting friends over. The risk that they would flip out and make life miserable outweighs that benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    What do you expect would be different if they knew? Best case would mean you could get lazy about hiding stuff when you were not expecting friends over. The risk that they would flip out and make life miserable outweighs that benefit.

You do not need to hide diapers and baby things. Yes but that is precisely how does one explain why it has that kind of stuff?