Thread: Mayday, Mayday Diaper stash found! This is not a drill!

Default Mayday, Mayday Diaper stash found! This is not a drill!

I think my stash MAY have been found!!!! I went up into my spot and found the bags of diapers in a garbage bag!!! I may have put them in there, i can't remember though! How can i tell if it has been found?!?!?!?

Hmm, not sure what to suggest for this

What about asking your parents? is it them you think have found it?

Here is what you do, if you didn't throw them away, I doubt you did, that would be stupid, think, think for a long time, come up with the best place NO ONE not even you would look for them, and hide them there.

Weren't you the one that said you put your diapers in a garbage bag in the attic?

Well look at it this way, if YOU didn't put them in a garbage bag and they weren't in the garbage, than why would anyone have a reason to put them in a garbage bag.

I have to do it I am just sick and tired of reading short, low effort posts, about something that is supposedly so serious. I do not commonly do this but I just got to do it this time.

Seriously, you do not remember if you did throw them away or not? You did not say you were drunk, so I assume you were sober. So how could you not remember doing a weird thing like that.