Thread: pics of old baby bottles

Default pics of old baby bottles

Do any of you know of a web site that has pics of old baby bottles. like from the 50's,60's 70's
    Last edited by jasonkid; 26-Mar-2010 at 11:41.

To answer your Q no I don't.

But a friendly tip. Edit your post. An change your tittle to something smaller, Like "Old baby bottles"

not as likely to get flamed/trolled
    Last edited by Siege89; 26-Mar-2010 at 12:21.

i love baby bottles especially those plastic ones from 60s 70s and on.. i ave pics of my favorite baby bottlers i have over 80 baby bottles and i only use latex rubber nipples on them that i get from get these large nipples that are made just like the classic style latex nipples.

There doesn't seem to be much to find. There is a site about historic bottles, but that's a bit too early I think! Anyway, here's a link:

Oh, and google images (search: baby bottles) brings up some, but it's a bit hit or miss.
    Last edited by Elli; 27-Mar-2010 at 00:20.

I know what you mean..I searched often too..I can share my baby bottle pics..if i had a choice to be anything i ever wanted it would be a baby bottle because bottles are most loved and needed