Thread: Pushing the information boundary

Default Pushing the information boundary

How many other folks here push the boundary of acceptable conversation to the point of revealing yourself?

I had a conversation with my boss today in which I said that I needed a mesh safety vest at work because the solid polyester one was like wearing a diaper.

My boss looks at me in front of a few coworkers and says, "How would you know?"

My response was to grin and wink as I said, "I don't have to discuss the details of my private life."

I do things like this often, and sometimes wonder if she knows anyway since she was in a serious "live in" relationship with a good friend of mine who knows about me wearing diapers.

Depends who I'm with, I have gone there though. With my brother most of the time, but he knows now so we both get a good laugh out of it.

That, though... she now knows for sure you have worn or wear diapers. Nothing specific but still...

I'll drop little hints here and there, nothing to outragous though.

Well one of my friends at work, will always say. "Your huggies are showing" when I bend over an my butt might show. At first I thought he knew, cause 2 other people I work with know.

But I dont think he really knows. Or he dosnt care.

Oooh, I have a good story that is relevant to this topic!

So. I ordered an onesie, well, actually I won it in an Ebay auction (it was only 20 bucks with shipping! ) My brother gets to the package, luckily, he has enough respect for my privacy not to open it. After handing it to me, he asked jokingly: "Is it a dildo? Some sort of kinky sex toy?" I looked him right in the eye, and said to him "Don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answers to." The look on his face was priceless!

He just stood there with his mouth open in shock. I had to walk to my room and laugh for a good five minutes. He never asked me what was in a package that I got ever again...

But on topic, yeah, sometimes I seem to kind of hint at weird stuff that people suggest it, though I do it just to get a funny reaction out of them.

I find I have to watch what I'm saying. I'm usually sleep deprived, and that sometimes makes me a little loopy, but I haven't slipped up yet.