Thread: Hello all, A brief intro… and sharing

Default Hello all, A brief intro… and sharing

I’m new to forums but not to being DL. I’m 40 years old and I’ve loved wearing nappies/diapers for as long as I can remember... I actually don’t recall ever wanting to be out of them. I love both cloth/plastic pants and disposable nappies but do prefer disposable and enjoy wearing most evenings and longer over the weekends but not to the extent of 24/7.

Several months ago after a lot of soul searching, wrestling with my conscience and knowing I will always be the way I am I finally decided to share my secret with my fiancée before we made a final commitment to each other.

Thankfully she accepted everything about my previously hidden side and is open minded enough to share and take part with something that is all very new and very different to her.

I would like to share the experiences I’ve enjoyed and endured over the years with others like myself including earliest memories, improvised nappies, first time buying, hiding places, purges, and more for those who are interested.

But my main purpose for finally joining a forum after so many years for the first time was to join discussion with others who also share their interest in a relationship, whether recent or long term and what their experiences have been since sharing such as ease, difficulties, likes, dislikes, and also helping someone new to it all understand better and to make it as enjoyable for them too.

Would be happy and grateful for anyone who can relate to any of the subjects above that can point me in the right direction where I can begin to join in and post.

Thanks for reading.

Greetings and welcome to ADISC.

Good intro post and it's good to see that you have a wife that understands you.

Butterfly Mage

I like your alias. Is it derived from the Fey or from comic books?

Welcome to the group. You are very lucky to have an understanding wife.

I think you will find what you are looking for here. Explore the will find discussions about everything from diapers to politics.

Welcome as well. I think you'll find this to be a great site. Beside discussing diapers and our own personal histories, we discuss a wide array of topics, most all of them interesting. I'm sure you'll fit in well.

Thanks for the welcome messages. I will probably take a good look around before joining in with posts.

My Fiancee and I are not quite married yet and the wedding is a few months away before she becomes my Wife but at least we have no secrets from each other. Although admitting I wear nappies for all kinds of reasons, it was one of the most difficult things I'd ever had to talk about with her.

Hi Butterfly Mage, picked my user name based very loosely on the Western Myth, albeit a little in reverse. Plus the name almost suited what we all enjoy as a part of wearing nappies too.

Welcome to ADISC! I enjoy the fact of your extensive introduction post as well as hoping that the wedding goes well for you! Hope you enjoy your time here!