Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Dietary Habits

Default Your Dietary Habits

So, what is on your guys(s?) menu, if you will.

As of recent times, I've found myself eating out of four different groups.

Meat, Tomato, Cheese, and bread.

And Ranch Dressing, I have cravings for it...

I am not picky, I eat whatever is available, to me, free food is the best kind
    Yesterday I eat a hamburger with a ton of cheese and grilled jalapenos on it

I noticed that lately I've been eating A LOT of spinach. One day I had a scrambled eggs and spinach for breakfast, spinach salad for lunch and a spinach pizza for dinner.....

But it's SOOOO yummy!!

All I can eat as of lately is popcorn, ham sandwiches, and tacos.

And water. Lots and lots of water.

Butterfly Mage

I'm a vegetarian. I eat whatever my partner cooks, since I am a lousy cook.

I mostly eat the same things everyday, my breakfast/lunch consists of 2 yogurts with fruit and sometimes an apple pie, I get this at Mcd's everyday, I have been doing this for over 10 years.

I have my supper/dinner what ever you want to call it at about 5 pm, this consists of a healthy choice turkey sandwich and 2 containers of dannon blueberry yogurt.

Before I go to sleep I have a few glasses of skim milk from the local dairy just down from my place I drink maybe 2 or 3 gallons of milk a week, along with a few liters of diet rite cola.

I'm thin but very happy and love it.......

I'm a vegetarian, so no meat for me. But I LOVE to cook!! Tomorrow I'm baking muffins, welsh cakes and cookies and I'm learning how to cook some meats'll be gross, but I want to be able to do it so I can cook for my meat eaters :P

[food]chocolate_ice_cream+sprinkles[/food] *looks at sky with mouth opened wide*

Lately I've been eating pizza or pure sodium for lunch, but salad at night. When there's enough time to prepare food I try to eat mostly plant matter. I do enjoy meat and dairy products, but since I have a job that involves sitting at a desk, I try not to focus on meat and cheese. (Try.) I've got a pretty small kitchen, and am finding that life is easier, although perhaps less tasty, if I stick with fresh fruits and vegetables. Don't have to do many dishes if you eat your food fresh...

In the future, when I've got a real job and suitable land (a yard?), I'd like to try to grow peppers, onions, and other tasty edibles. Even green beans, dammit. Not too bad in a stir fry.