Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Knows that you still wet the bed?

Default Who Knows that you still wet the bed?

I have always wet the bed. When I was growing up it was just accepted in our family that I was a bedwetter and little was ever said about it. My bed always had a noisy plastic sheet on it and I wore nappies as a child and then again later in my teens I wore disposable incontinence style nappies after a visit to the doctors to see why I was still wetting most nights at 15. I was expected to deal with my own wet bed and change the sheets etc once in my teens and that was about it. Most people knew about my bedwetting until I was an adult. Now I keep it a secret and only share it with people on sites like this where hopefully they will be understanding and supportive.
    Do you keep your bedwetting a secret?

Yes, I do hide it, even from my parents. For reasons that I will not try to explain. Even though those reasons are no longer valid telling them that I lied to them for years isn't smart.

I wouldn't recommend hiding it though.

My wife, my Doctor and my sister are the only people who know about my incontinence.

Butterfly Mage

My partner does, of course. I have a handful of friends who do (since if I stay overnight, it's kinda unavoidable).

Apparently I hide it from myself since even I wasn't aware I still wet the bed. :P

(sorry, I had to.)

But yeah, I don't wet the bed thankfully. It wouldn't be too much hassle with proper protection but still spending the night anywhere would be a painful experience I think.

i used to for a long amount of time like until i turned 12. though surprisingly i hid it well enough so my parents didnt know they thought i stopped at 3, a friend figured out a sleepover though when i was 10, and he's still my friend. ^_^
    i really believe telling people you trust 100% is relieving.

I have never wet the bed in sleep since I was potty trained. I pretended I did for a while when I was way younger

I'm the only one that knows, though it only happens a few times a month, it doesn't bother me much. I don't really think anyone else needs to know, for the time being.

I did wear my sister's DryNites and use them on purpose though, just to make her feel like she wasn't the only one with a problem. And, more obviously, free diapers and the ability to wear infront of my family lol