Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PIC COMPARISIONS AT LAST! Abena, molicare, and dry 24/7!

Default PIC COMPARISIONS AT LAST! Abena, molicare, and dry 24/7!

Here we have it! Finally a picture comparison with the new dry 24/7. I hope this helps all of you out!

HERE WE GO!!! EASY COMPARE

The front of an Abena X-Plus

The Back of an Abena X-Plus

Front of DRY 24/7

Back of Dry 24/7

Front of a Molicare Super Plus

Back of a Molicare super plus.
    Last edited by Moo; 05-Jun-2010 at 07:14.

annierighthurr

You need to learn how to tape diapers better.

That being said, the pics are helpful to a certain extent but since diapers fit every body a little bit differently, it is hard to compare thickness by these kind of shots alone. I really do like the way the Dry 24/7s look though. I'm a fan of all white diapers and like that they have a waistband.

Quote Originally Posted by annierighthurr View Post
    Hehe. Yea I could have done a better job, but also these diapers had been taped on me before. (Except the dry 24/7 I took that picture when I woke up that morning). So I just pulled the diapers up with already being taped. (If the dry 24/7 looks like a bad tape job though... I think I might need lessons then... hehe, at least they don't leak at night. That is all I need to worry about.

Could you also post the three of them side by side, not taped on yet?

The Dry 24/7 seems to hang down much more than the others. Is that just because of the way you taped them or is this always the case?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    The Dry 24/7 seems to hang down much more than the others. Is that just because of the way you taped them or is this always the case?
    I think the dry 24/7 wasn't actually dry in that pic ;P not sure, but looks like the wetness indicator is kinda faded out. Could be why, since diapers tend to sag after they're wet enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sila View Post
    I think the dry 24/7 wasn't actually dry in that pic ;P not sure, but looks like the wetness indicator is kinda faded out. Could be why, since diapers tend to sag after they're wet enough.
    Um ya. (I am sorry guys.) I actually took the dry 24/7 one in the morning after I woke up. So that may be the case. I will get a dry pic for everyone. My bad.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 9.8 View Post
    Could you also post the three of them side by side, not taped on yet?
    I wish I could. The Abena and the Molicare where actually the last ones I had. (They were pre-taped), If wanted I can take pictures of all three taped ones side by side. But I do not have any that are not taped together. I am sorry. I actually forgot that I had those two (Abena and Molicare). I found them in my backpack that I used for sleeping over at a friends.

2low

Quote Originally Posted by annierighthurr View Post
    I'm a fan of all white diapers and like that they have a waistband.
    Maybe you might have to show hows its done if its taped wrong annie ...
    maybe ur a diaper pro and some arent ?

X2 i can see agreeing on this one seems allot of diapers lack or dosent have that elastic waisteband ,

i like the snugness and having that for comfort
    also being a boy ... sometimes will leak at the top or well for me anyways any diapers witout elastic waisteband when i sleep tends to shift all over to the point its all loose and if i would of used it ... it woulnt of being worth having it on

Okay, I edited my post so now there are side by side comparison which are easier to see. In the new picture the dry 24/7 is also dry... so now all is equal.

P.S. annierighthurr... did I do better tape job on the new dry 24/7?

annierighthurr

Hhmm, it does look better :P

but I think you just tape diapers differently then I do. When I diaper my boyfriend, I pull the tapes straight across his hipbones, I don't angle any of them. Is it necessary to angle them on the dry 24/7 in order to fit well? I like the way diapers look when pulled straight across and it's usually super tight around his legs which I also like, less leaks and looks better. :P Bonus for him because he likes the way it feels. It's generally how he diapers me too, just a little bit different because I have female hips.