Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet mother [warning: swearing]

Default Sweet mother [warning: swearing]

Okay, so this isn't a great year for me so far.

In addition to being laid off, breaking my ankle and someone very close to me dying of cancer, now I gotta deal with my ex issues ALL OVER AGAIN. For those of you that don't know, I was seriously dating someone I thought I was gonna marry. She cheated on me with a guy she worked with, and it fucking sucked. But with generous helpings of time and alcohol, I got over it, or so I thought.

For some goddamn fucking reason I can't fathom, a guy I haven't talked to in years decides to email me and tell me that my ex just got married to the GUY SHE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH. Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my love life. I'm getting better sex now than I ever did when I was with her, I don't have to deal with any relationship drama, and I never have to deal with awkward dinners with someone else's family (dinners with my own are awkward enough, thank you very much). But you know what? I'm not ashamed to admit that one of the things that got me through the pain was knowing that somehow, she'd fuck up her other relationships, too. I wanted her to fucking suffer, and given how spectacularly she managed to screw up what WE had, I figured she'd manage to do it again.

It's not fucking goddamn fair, she's supposed to be suffering for what she did. She's supposed to suffer like she made me suffer.

Damn. Think of it this way though... She'll probably cheat on him someday. She's already proven that she's a cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post

In addition to being laid off, breaking my ankle and someone very close to me dying of cancer, now I gotta deal with my ex issues ALL OVER AGAIN. For those of you that don't know, I was seriously dating someone I thought I was gonna marry. She cheated on me with a guy she worked with, and it fucking sucked. But with generous helpings of time and alcohol, I got over it, or so I thought.

For some goddamn fucking reason I can't fathom, a guy I haven't talked to in years decides to email me and tell me that my ex just got married to the GUY SHE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH. Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my love life. I'm getting better sex now than I ever did when I was with her, I don't have to deal with any relationship drama, and I never have to deal with awkward dinners with someone else's family (dinners with my own are awkward enough, thank you very much). But you know what? I'm not ashamed to admit that one of the things that got me through the pain was knowing that somehow, she'd fuck up her other relationships, too. I wanted her to fucking suffer, and given how spectacularly she managed to screw up what WE had, I figured she'd manage to do it again.

It's not fucking goddamn fair, she's supposed to be suffering for what she did. She's supposed to suffer like she made me suffer.
    She will suffer. Though not in front of you, unfortunately. Those two deserve each other, and everyone else is lucky that they've removed themselves from the relationship pool.

I know how you feel. An it sucks..... Best thing to do about it is forget it. If she left you, then she is worth wasting time over. She is just a blind fool walking through a room full of glass.

My relationship before my current one was pretty nasty as well. He not only cheated on me but stole quite a sum of money from me. When all was said and done, I wanted him to suffer. I wished him dead on several accounts. It wasn't until a few weeks later that I heard he hooked up with someone immediately after me who later gave them HIV followed by AIDS in time.

We still don't talk. I know it wasn't my wish that did this to him either. A person is responsible for his or her actions. Given a after thought though I would of never wished such a thing on my own worse enemy.

Force yourself to walk away from the entire situation. Wash your hands and be done with it. You said so yourself that you're happy in your own life so do just that. Live yours and let her live hers.

My first point is.. people that are married are not void from suffering.. Being married doesn't make everything alright. Statistics are showing marriages end in divorce more often in today's age, I think it's like over 50%.

I believe in the term Karma myself, just because you don't see them suffer doesn't mean they haven't or won't. For example, my friend of like 6 years was always using me and the final straw to break our friendship was him stealing 300 dollars from my dad's room that was going to be a gift to my older brother and his wife as a wedding gift.

At that time my friend was spending the night just about every single night. I don't think he had a place to live. So my dad banned him from the house and would call the cops if he ever came back. Since then my friend has been living with his so called aunt, however I doubt the women is even related to him. But the last time I saw him, he was living in one of the worst apartments I ever seen with at least 4 other people and there were only two bedrooms that were small as hell.

I asked "Was stealing the money worth it. You got kicked out of my house and our friendship is only hanging by a string". He simply said "No".

Anyways about your situation.. the man she is with most likely knows she was cheating on you. Who know's if she'll ever cheat on him. But in the end, she missed out on you, someone that could of perhaps truly loved her. She also might only be a "Gold digger" too.

Devon,

your hatred and anger will only lead you to suffering (I know its yodaish) within your own life. The best vengeance and the best healing for yourself is to let all feeling for her go, as ifshe was never worth loving in the first place. Having been there, but not as extreme, I can relate. You must teach yourself to let it go and never think of her again as anything other than a life experience. Trust me friend, if you don't let it go, the resentment will show through and it will at some point cause serious problems with your current other half. I did almost killed my marriage in this fashion, thankfully I have an understanding spouse who helped me get past my lingering hatred. I wish I could offer you more than that and I wish I could help you ease your rage. Sadly it is entirely up to you and you are smart so you already know that.

Chris

First, I am sorry about your situation, and I have experienced this with the only girlfriend that I have had, but I should have expected because she cheated before I even got with her. Not everybody is perfect but once a cheater, always a cheater. I don't know if she probably has kids not (she is younger than me BTW) but sometimes we need to go through these obstacles to continue with our lives. But I seriously feel that she may cheat on her husband. Those characteristics will probably never leave her, cause they are just soulless people who are just in the game to always want better than they have. Hopefully everything should work out for you in the end and you can find someone who will truly love you for who you are.

It's better that you learn her character now than after marriage. The best revenge is to live well. As smart as you are, I have to believe that either is, or will be the case. Being married, I know a lot of married people who's lives are a mess, and I suspect her's will be eventually. Let her go. She's not worth it.

Well, it will feel that much better when you find out about their divorce.