Thread: Diaper wearing mood?

Default Diaper wearing mood?

I like wearing diapers and sucking my paci, but not all the time. I have to be in just the right mood in order to do either though. Once I'm actually in a diaper, I feel a lot more relaxed about it, but unless I'm in the perfect mood, I want nothing to do with my AB/DL side.

Anyone else know this feeling?

*although I can always find time to cuddle with my giant stuffed animal.

I'm in the mood to wear currently, and when I think of it, I shake! No kidding. But once I'm in a diaper, it disappears.

I noticed that I have a "cycle" in my urge of wearing. It goes and comes back. Looks like you may have this too.

I don't know what it is, but sometimes when I get up in the morning I just decide that today I'm wearing, and that can last for a few days or a few weeks and has been known to go for a month.

I always keep plenty of diapers on hand for this mood, and I am fortunate enough to be able to afford to keep buying and wearing as long as I want.

I often wake up wishing that I had gone to bed padded, not because I wet the bed, but because I'm most comfortable and babyish when I'm just waking up. I've found that I have to be in a good, but also tired mood, which is when the mind is most susceptible to weird thoughts. Perfect opportunity to take advantage of this is also when I come home from work. I work in an office all day and am bored out of my mind, so I'm mentally drained by the end of the day and am just happy to be home, yet mentally tired.

Well i do have to be in a mood to wear diapers but at the same time there are triggers for me. for example simply laying on my back and lifting my legs like in the Boat yoga position will make me want to be padded at all costs.

I get the feeling about every night.
    I wish I could still wear Goodnites to bed like I used to.

I'm a lot like you guys too. I also have urges to wear diapers that can go on for weeks. But then again, I can also take a month break and wonder if I'm ever going to wear diapers again. I always do :p I can easily get sick of them if they become too much of a hassle or I'm not finding them fun. I don't think going to bed in diapers ever gets old though.

I don't really get this, but I know what you mean.

Basically I have always got at least one pack and I wear whenever the hell I feel like it

I always want to wear, But never have any. Then when I have a stash of diapers going. I never want to wear them. I think its more of a impulse spending of mine that make me wanna buy. I have a problem with spending more than I can afford to some times.

Quote Originally Posted by xcliber View Post
    I often wake up wishing that I had gone to bed padded, not because I wet the bed, but because I'm most comfortable and babyish when I'm just waking up. I've found that I have to be in a good, but also tired mood, which is when the mind is most susceptible to weird thoughts. Perfect opportunity to take advantage of this is also when I come home from work. I work in an office all day and am bored out of my mind, so I'm mentally drained by the end of the day and am just happy to be home, yet mentally tired.
    I get exactly what your talkin bout eh, same here