Thread: Medline?

Default Medline?

I came across a listing on Craigslist for this

I HAVE 5 BRAND NEW PACKS OF MEDLINE PROTECTION PLUS CLASSIC FITTED BRIEFS
    (ADULT MEDIUM, FITS 32" TO 44") EACH PACK CONTAINS 12 BRIEFS!!!!!

1) THEY HAVE AN ULTRA-ABSORBENT CORE- FOR SUPERIOR DRYNESS
    2) THEY HAVE A FULL MAT CONTOURED CORE W/ IMPROVED FIT AND LEAKAGE PROTECTION
    3) THEY HAVE ADVANCED ODOR PROTECTION, KEEPS SKIN DRIER
    4) THEY HAVE VISIBLE REFASTENABLE TAPE, FOR AN EASIER READJUSTABLE FIT
    5) THEY HAVE A BLUE DRYNESS LAYER, WHICH QUICKLY WICKS MOISTURE AWAY FROM YOUR SKIN
    6) AND FINALLY THE MOISTURE ACTIVATED WETNESS INDICATOR, WHICH CHANGES COLORS WHEN WET

Are Medlines any good? They are ponly $7.00 for a pack, would it be worth my money, or should I just invest in a bag of attends?

Medline also makes the molicare line. The protection plus is the cheaper diaper to the Molicare. Have also looked at these on line for the super cheap price. $15 for case of 80.

MEDLINE ADULT DIAPERS BRIEFS - 80 IN A CASE- MEDIUM - eBay (item 200453559865 end time Mar-26-10 09:18:53 PDT)

Guaranteed these are better than any store bought Depends Attends etc.

I would be all over these but they don't ship to Canada

I got a whole case for $25 on amazon. They are just like a molicare, with the same shape, tapes, plastic back, but with only a 1/4th of the absobency. For me, the molicare super plus are to bulky, but the protection plus works great for me, but is pretty thin.
    Anyway, they are way better then the attends with waistband. The attends are thicker, but the protection plus is way more absorbent, and has leak guards, and cost way less then the attends w/waistband.
    $7 for a pack of 12 is expensive though, when you can buy a whole case for $20-$30

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    I got a whole case for $25 on amazon. They are just like a molicare, with the same shape, tapes, plastic back, but with only a 1/4th of the absobency. For me, the molicare super plus are to bulky, but the protection plus works great for me, but is pretty thin.
    Anyway, they are way better then the attends with waistband. The attends are thicker, but the protection plus is way more absorbent, and has leak guards, and cost way less then the attends w/waistband.
    $7 for a pack of 12 is expensive though, when you can buy a whole case for $20-$30
    I can also buy 5 packs from this person for $25 that is 60 diapers, is that a good deal?

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I can also buy 5 packs from this person for $25 that is 60 diapers, is that a good deal?
    it is much cheaper then $7 for 12 seems like a okay price.

Remember though that they are really thin, so if that bothers you, then you probably wont like them. I like them, but results may vary

here is a couple pics, the purple one is a medium molicare super plus, and white is the protection plus in medium.

The super plus is about as thick as they get, and the protection plus is about as thin as you can get

Quote Originally Posted by Diaperdl102 View Post
    I still have a lot of them. They suck!!!!
    Which ones? there are quite a few different Medline diapers. These look just like a molicare super. definately not thin like a Molicare classic.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/MEDLINE-ADULT-DI...item2eabf69639

I'd do it, but then again I love trying new diapers.

Medline can be viewed at: Medline Industries, Inc. They have thousands of hospital/medical products that they sell. (They handle all North American Molicare sales). They have surplus/overstock/clearance items that are sold way below wholesale. eg., $2.53 for 12-18 packs of Medline Protection Plus.

I've had good success with Molicare and Medline products. The Medline Briefs I have used have always outperformed Depends or Attends. Good value for the money.

Medline is a reputable company. Medline, among other products, manufactures and markets "Chuks" the 36'X36" Bed/Mattress protectors. My wife and I have a king bed and use up to eight pads at a time to protect our sheets/mattresses.

I am a bit comfused now The one I showed a photo of, is a protection plus, but going by the photos on the medline site, it seems they changed that diaper to the classic plus? The protection plus photo on there site looks like a totally different diaper, without leak guards? The diapers I have look exactly like the classic plus, but say protection plus on the diaper, the pack, and the box I sense that they changed the name or products?