Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time meeting a daddy/mummy/big bro

Default First time meeting a daddy/mummy/big bro

Well, this Friday I shall be making my first ever journey(4.5hrs) to meet my daddy (and another AB), since I really discovered my AB side back in February.

So, I shall be spending 2 nights/3 days as a baby being cared for by someone else. Now at the moment I've got a mixture of extreme excitement and nerves because I don't know exactly what to expect, though my new daddy is really kind and has made the point of saying, that i'm there to have fun and if there is anything i'm not comfortable with, to just say.

So well that leads me onto to my question to those of you who have daddies, mummies etc... what was it like the very first time you met them?

Well when I first met my mummy/girlfriend, there was no AB play - it was just getting to know each other and talk etc. Imo, you are putting yourself if a potentially risky situation if you are going to be babied by a stranger... I'd be inclined to meet and see how your are as friends first. Just my 2 cents....

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDan View Post
    Well, this Friday I shall be making my first ever journey(4.5hrs) to meet my daddy (and another AB), since I really discovered my AB side back in February.

So, I shall be spending 2 nights/3 days as a baby being cared for by someone else. Now at the moment I've got a mixture of extreme excitement and nerves because I don't know exactly what to expect, though my new daddy is really kind and has made the point of saying, that i'm there to have fun and if there is anything i'm not comfortable with, to just say.

So well that leads me onto to my question to those of you who have daddies, mummies etc... what was it like the very first time you met them?
    Watch for the usual concerns about meeting in a public place, telling a trusted friend where you'll be, and so on. Be careful. But have a great time!

Well, IMO it's not as risky at it might seem, because I won't be alone there, the other AB who i'm also meeting has known him for about 2 years, is the same age as me, and I have seen pictures to prove all that. Also the other AB(who I do know fairly well) was the one who invited me to stay.

The initial contact I have with them will be at the local train station, so plenty of people there if anything was wrong. Whilst my parents don't know the exact details of my trip, they do know where i'm going. Another very good friend knows all the details of my trip, so i'm fairly well covered there.

With regards to the AB play, he is well aware of the fact that this is my 1st time, and everything is on my terms, so there is no pressure to do anything I don't want to.
    Last edited by LittleDan; 24-Mar-2010 at 00:24. Reason: added some text

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDan View Post
    Well, IMO it's not as risky at it might seem, because I won't be alone there, the other AB who i'm also meeting has known him for about 2 years, is the same age as me, and I have seen pictures to prove all that.

The initial contact I have with them will be at the local train station, so plenty of people there if anything was wrong. Whilst my parents don't know the exact details of my trip, they do know where i'm going. Another very good friend knows all the details of my trip, so i'm fairly well covered there.

With regards to the AB play, he is well aware of the fact that this is my 1st time, and everything is on my terms, so there is no pressure to do anything I don't want to.

Not to burst yer bubble, but I wouldn't trust meeting anybody online, no matter how long I know them online, how many pictures or how much webcamming. Sure you may know their age or what they look like but you will never know their intentions....That's just me though.

Peachy

Take some precautions, such as taking your cell (mobile) phone, letting someone know when you'll be back (so they know when to get worried), and maybe keeping a bus/train schedule nearby in case you have to get away on your own and quickly.

Other than that, you'll be meeting a person. Yes, the person is online, but so are you, and you don't consider yourself creepy or a threat, do you? So consider this like going to the house of someone you met at uni/work, and no different. Besides, you're 22 and thus most likely physically superior to the daddy person (whom I would expect to be older).

I can understand your excitement and nervousness. Even though you may know the person well from the internet, or may have met them before, it will still feel awkward to get into the AB/DL part of your meeting. I've been through that a few times, and on both ends too, i.e. I've met other people where I ended up being babied, and I've met people where I was the carer/daddy.
    My best advice is to not jump right into the action, but to ask your AB friend as well as the carer to sit down with you as adults, get to know each other over coffee/beer (depending on the time of day) and maybe discuss a few open questions.

BUt at any rate, have fun!

Peachy

Thanks peachy.

Wouldn't go anywhere without my phone... can't leave it for an hour, let alone a weeekend!!

Don't worry... I'll have fun!!

Fudgebunny

well i hope you have fun.
    i have now meet 2 ab's in my time, one when i went out(was driving, took about 4h to get there) and another came to mine
    and first of all i got to know them better as a person befor we went into any ab styal stuff
    the first person i didnt do anything, and the second i did have a bit of baby time.

the best bit of advice is to arange to ring ur mate or some one that night and every night so they know what is happening, as a few days you could be the other side of the world, even most prob you wont be.

and on a side not ur from suffolk, i orignally came from north suffolk area, and regulary go back there

Mako

Good luck. I remember when I first met my daddy (now boyfriend as well) in real life. Twas magical.

I met a few other DL and/or AB folks in the past 10 years. Only once did a situation arise. While in CT I met a guy who was looking for a friend, mind that I am not gay (although have nothing against gay folk as all) I made the Newb mistake of going to his house. He wanted baby play which was cool, right up until he started talking about the things he wanted to do with and to me. I told him I just wanted a friend and to be cool about it.... He brought out a pair of handcuffs and chain with paddle locks on it. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door in just a shirt and diaper. He started yelling at me and getting pissed. I ran to my truck and was too embarrassed to call the cops so I just fired up the truck, pulled my 9mm and laid it on my lap and got the fuck out of there.

Moral of the story, Hope for the best prepare for the worst. I still have nightmares once in awhile of what could have happened if he had got those cuffs and chain rig on me. I never went to any meeting at anyone house the first time ever again and I always have a Sub-Compact hand cannon (KAHR-45) in a stitched compartment of my Diaper bag.