Thread: Salut^^;

Default Salut^^;

I ish Duo. Ab/dl/babyfur. I'm a mouse if my profile pic didn't give it away. Diaper wise, I'm currently on a purge cycle (sad face. ) I've known about this place for awhile, this is just the first time i've sat down and made myself register and such.

I like magic, writing short stories, and to some extent making music. And bandanas. Because bandanas are the awesome >>. I'm semi bilingual, as I have a (semi) working knowledge of French. Hehe.

Side note, any of those familiar with the babyfur art community.. no. I am not Duo the the babyfur artist. I've been asked that a few times -.-

Salut Duo, Comment ca va?

Bienvenue a ADISC!

You sound a lot like a good friend of mine who's a pretty cool magician/entertainer, so I'm gonna guess the same about you! Magic and Music's pretty cool!
    Seriously, you're gonna love it Here, it's a pretty Awesome Place!

Ce n'est pas un forum français err...

I mean welcome to this forum Duo. Hope you enjoy your stay

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli44 View Post
    Ce n'est pas un forum français err...

I mean welcome to this forum Duo. Hope you enjoy your stay
    Olicub a fait une poste!

Mon français est horrible. J'ai besoin de plus de pratique. Je serai bilingue en juin avec une certificat.

Yeah, probably made a few mistakes, but the public school system is super flawed. They care more about speaking it then writing it. 12 years and I am no better than a grade 3 in Québec... C'est la vie...

Welcome to the forum