Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I'm Nihlus. A bit about me: I live in Toronto, I'm 18 years old and I'm currently in my first year of university. If you're wondering what the significance of my username is, I took it from a character from the video game Mass Effect. Some of my interests include diapers, video games, anything computer/technology related and music (mostly rock and metal).

Some of you might be wondering why I joined over two years ago but am only posting this now. I had been a DL for awhile but shortly after I made this account I decided that I really didn't want to be into diapers anymore. I just felt it was just a really strange thing that I didn't want to associate myself with. So I tried to suppress any diaper related thoughts and I was pretty successful until recently. In the last few weeks I started thinking more and more about wanting to wear diapers. I've now come to the realization that I shouldn't fight it anymore.

If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Welcome... Yup, I tried to fight the feeling a few times in my youth but I eventually accepted my DLism as just a part of me to be kept secret and personal.

Hi Nihlus,
    welcome to ADISC!
    been there, done that! I tried to quit DL (for various reasons, liek trying to completely "grow up", etc.) and the longest i could "quit" was for 5 1/2 months!
    I kinda just accept it now. It really helps to know over 40,000 DLs live worldwide (allegidly)
    ~ Will