Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Practical Uses for Diapers

Default Practical Uses for Diapers

Of course the main practical use for diapers is to well, pee and poop in them. But what I refer to specifically is the use of diapers in our actual lives.

I've found that quite a few people online use diapers to movies, games, concerts and places where getting up to use the bathroom isn't very convenient. I've been wearing them to movies since my senior year of high school. (The very first movie I wore them too was Inspector Gadget with Matthew Broderick if anyone's interested. Wet and messed. Theater was empty except for two girls in the opposite side of me and no one noticed.)

But in my current job I've actually begun wearing them to work. I've been using the Attends recently, which I find to be far more absorbant than Depends. I only wish Attends were more readily available than Depends, but I digress. I pee in short bursts all day and the Attends keeps it all contained.

During the holiday season when I was stuck in electronics with long periods between breaks, these were a life saver. Because of the risk of theft in my department and because the store was often packed I couldn't leave unless I had someone cover me, and anyone who has worked in a retail establishment knows how hard it can be to get a simple favor from your coworkers.

I only peed in them. Messing would have been to difficult to maintain in the workplace and at anyrate the smell would have undoubtedly gotten a few complaints from customers that I had no intention of explaining to the boss. (or bosses, as the case usually is)

Does anyone else use diapers for workplace purposes?

Space travelers and divers sometime use diapers. Diapers are also pretty practical when you have hours of final exams or a lot of studying.

i might wear to work as my job spends hours at a time going door to door

I even wore them to work, and I work in fast food.
    I guess the reason was because they stopped allowing trips to the bathroom between 11:00 AM and 2:30 PM, for reasons that some employees would continuously go to the bathroom to get out of working. >_> Lazy people...

Although who am I to call anyone lazy? I don't even have to move to go to the bathroom.

I used to wear to work when I was on-call night shift guy. I was the only one in the building, and I didnt want to walk to the bathroom, so I would just pad up and go. Before that, I would wear when I had to be on the road, or I was on location in a remote place. I once had to wire up a small garden shop 20 miles outside town, where the only bathroom was an old dirty porta-potty. So I would just pad up when I went there.

I like to wear when I am sitting for more than a few hours, its like sitting on a blanket. Also when its really cold outside, a diaper keeps your bottom warn really well.
    Finally, I noticed diapers make a really good flatulence filter. My wife makes me wear when I had 'gassy' foods.

For me, I don't find them practical at the movies, because honestly, 2 hours isn't that long. >.> I go to the bathroom before the movie and I'm all right. And I've never taken a test longer than 2 hours, so I'm good on that front too.

I don't think I could ever wear to work, simply because I'd be afraid of someone noticing. Plus, going to the bathroom is a nice break for my feet since I'm on them all day. So diapers would actually be less practical for me.

I'm not much of a public wearer, and I absolutely do not wear to work or with friends. Not my thing.

For all of you beer drinkers out there... A very practical reason to wear diapers where I live.

This restaurant where I live has this special going on. You buy your first beer and it is free refills until you go the restroom. Just imagine.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    For me, I don't find them practical at the movies, because honestly, 2 hours isn't that long. >.> I go to the bathroom before the movie and I'm all right.
    I can do the same thing if I don't buy a drink. If I want a drink, I can count on having to go at least twice, possibly 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    For me, I don't find them practical at the movies, because honestly, 2 hours isn't that long. >.> I go to the bathroom before the movie and I'm all right. And I've never taken a test longer than 2 hours, so I'm good on that front too.

I don't think I could ever wear to work, simply because I'd be afraid of someone noticing. Plus, going to the bathroom is a nice break for my feet since I'm on them all day. So diapers would actually be less practical for me.

I'm not much of a public wearer, and I absolutely do not wear to work or with friends. Not my thing.
    The only time I was glad to wear a diaper at the movies was for Alexander and The Day After Tomorrow. Both incredibly long movies and the first one being boring as all fucking hell.