Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naughty Bear - anybody else looking forward to it?

Default Naughty Bear - anybody else looking forward to it?

Each and every one of the Naughty Bear trailers has made me laugh out loud. Of course, I still have no way of knowing whether or not the game itself will be any good, but I'll most likely pick it up when it comes out anyway, in the hopes that it will be as hilarious as the trailers are.

Here's the latest trailer - YouTube - Naughty Bear Alien Parody Trailer

And another trailer - YouTube - Naughty Bear - Trailer 2 - PS3/Xbox360

Yeah, I think anybody can see how something like this could appeal to me. Heh.

It looks funny to bad its not coming out for the PC.

(Woo-hoo! 100 posts)

I'm not sure I get it.
    What is the point of the game?
    Do you just reenact movie plots?

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    I'm not sure I get it.
    Come on, the thought of playing a homicidal teddy bear is not enough to appeal to your base video gaming senses?

It is enough to appeal to mine. Heh.

I'm not sure I get it.
    Here's a summary:

In Naughty Bear, players take on the role of Naughty Bear, a bear driven to seek vengeance after the other bears don't invite him to the big birthday party. Scorned for the last time, Naughty Bear becomes hell bent on manipulating and terrorizing the blissful bears inhabiting the Island of Perfection.

As Naughty Bear, players will wreak havoc on every stuffing-filled foe that crosses their path. Featuring an array of weapons, objects and scare tactics, gamers strive to earn Naughty Points as they inflict physical and psychological harm on Naughty Bear's enemies. This all-new scare-based points system means players will win the most rewards for being deviant and maniacal. The variety allows for a completely new experience every time players pick up a controller and the ill-fated bears become more difficult to harass and terrorize as the game progresses.

Naughty Bear features more than 30 levels to unlock, with unique characteristics and weaponry encountered at every stage. Gamers can search the game world and collect all the hidden party items locked away by the other bears.

That is just messed up. You got me interested in a game that isn't available for PC or Wii.

That is just messed up. You got me interested in a game that isn't available for PC or Wii.
    I know how that feels. Man, I wish I had a PS3, so that I could play God of War III and Uncharted 2. I also wish I had that so that I had a BluRay player. But then again, I have a PS2, a 360, a Wii, and a kick-ass HDTV. My PC does not have a decent graphic card, though (so I can't play any games on that), and I have no PS3, but I do have things better off than most other gamers here, so I really should have no right to bitch about that. LOL.

I think I'm going to have to get this game. I too wish it was available on pc, because I could play it in bed on my lap top. Oh well. It would be cool if two people could play it together. I'd get my wife to play with me...teeheehee....

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think I'm going to have to get this game. I too wish it was available on pc, because I could play it in bed on my lap top. Oh well. It would be cool if two people could play it together. I'd get my wife to play with me...teeheehee....
    If you could get your wife to play this with you, all I have to say to that is that you have an awesome wife. Hehehe.