Thread: I'm an ab...and proud of it. :)

Default I'm an ab...and proud of it. :)

I'm new to the board (but been around the ab/dl community for years). This is certainly the place to be, where activity and functionality meet. I live in Toronto (no kidding..check the nickname) and have always enjoyed being diapered whenever I can. At this point in my life, I keep myself diapered 24/7...i do wet my diapers..and only on rare occasion do i poo in them (too much mess). I'm always open to meeting new friends (Chatting, messaging, or in person for coffee). Feel free to email/message me...and lets get this party started!

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies that you would like to share with us? I think the last 10 posts in this forum have been only from either Canada or the UK. That's weird but nonetheless enjoy your time on this wonderful site!

Welcome from a fellow Ontarian (Barrie) ADISC is a great place to hang out.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I enjoy hiking, swimming, camping (actually all things outdoors) as well as painting (landscapes), sketching, and am quite the singer. I'm part of a (clears throat) choir, and have performed a few times in theater...doing musicals. Sadly, because i'm a bass...there isn't much call for a lead bass....unless there is a show about Leonard Cohen (who is an awesome person). I'm open to just about anything, where hobbies are's a great way to share time with others...ya know?