Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cosyndry?

Default Cosyndry?

Has anyone used this website, bought any of their stuff, personal experiences with it? I'm contemplating getting their Little Chicks Printed Terry Towelling Romper, and being that it's in the UK, I really don't want to buy something and wait for it forever only to be highly disappointed with it.

One word... Great!

I love cosyndry, one of my fave AB suppliers, and pretty good prices as well. And they are always nice to communicate with .

cosyndry are awsome they are brilliant and if you order on monday, wednesday, or friday they ship the same day so 9 times outa 10 its next day delivery, ive had a few onsies from there and they are great
    i would give the a 10/10 diaper review

here here i agree cosyndry are very good with there stuff and next day posting as well would 100% recommand them to anyone

They are brilliant to use. Very good communication and fast shipping

Any non-Europe testimonials? I was interested in this site too, but the overseas shipping times/prices kept me waiting :S

Bought my footed sleeper from there, and had no problems. The sleeper itself is really good!
    Will definitely buy from there again!

Macaroni - I'm planning to buy as soon as she gets onesies in stock that will fit me. And I'm close to you(VA), so I'll let you know about shipping speed. I think she uses Royal Mail for overseas stuff, though.