Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When you are female, you attract males

Default When you are female, you attract males

I joined a diaper lover/adult baby group that is for people in the Pacific Northwest. I put in my gender and put in my personal photo and I get men adding me as a friend and they aren't even from my area. They were from other states. Then I decided "enough" and I take out my gender and change my photo to A league of Their Own photo since I couldn't delete my picture. I also deleted my topic. Now to see if no more men add me who are not in my area.

I could have kept denying them in the future but I just wanted to not disclose my gender anymore and show my picture.

This seems like a blog post... There doesn't really seem to be anything for us to comment on.

Horny 50yo male here looking for a younger DL girl... Yea we are all a horrible lot and the little head rules the big one. Its male human nature. Most of us have enough self control not to bother the girls who who arn't looking for us. You are learning to deal with the rest.

I don't want bunch of men adding me who are not in my area. Thanks goodness it doesn't happen here or at Daily Diapers. I can't believe it happened over there. Well I haven't showed a photo of me here have I or at Daily Diapers.

Well I'm glad I didn't send you a friend request, or you may have thought I had ulterior motives too.

I'm not saying that some if not all of these guys have "playtime" on the brain, but not all of us think that way.

Hmm I think many men also just want someone intimate who will accept them for who they are. It's a sad truth about the ABDL community that women are hounded by a lot of people. Not always just freaks but also those who just want someone to talk to might gravitate towards the female person with the nice picture.

Anyway hope things aren't too bad here.

Too many straight men...Need more gays...Not enough women to go around...

Yes, that is exactly what happens. It's probably not just us *b/dls either. I mean, I know of two specific female friends who have extremely -cough- high approval ratings among their guy friends, if you know what I mean. One of them has had 100% of her male friends confess love for her at some point. Oh the horror. And yes, that includes me.

Oh, and she's had a good 15-20% approval rating from her female friends. Somewhere around there. She hasn't bothered calculating it out, just that all her guy friends have said something.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I don't want bunch of men adding me who are not in my area. Thanks goodness it doesn't happen here or at Daily Diapers. I can't believe it happened over there. Well I haven't showed a photo of me here have I or at Daily Diapers.
    I fail to grasp why it really matters that much . So what some men wan't to have a female friend that they can openly talk with .

You could always join an online women haters club. An then after spending a few years undercover as a male online. You become the leader of the club. Then break the news that your a female. Thus putting you on the black list.

That might help cut back on the male friends inv.

Or you can keep doing what your doing. Stick to the site that dont get you spamed with friend request. Bye a ton of guys that just wanna see nude pics. An make some random accts while checking out other sites to get a good feeling for them.

But in the end your a women on the internet. I think there like a 1 women to 10,000 men ratio or something close to that.