Thread: Hello from alberta canada

Default Hello from alberta canada

Hi! I'm Sarah, im new to this site and just wanted to say hello

GaashaHuzzah

Hello Sarah, I notice you have stolen my name.

Anyway, do you have any hobbies/interests/secret dinosaurs you'd like to share with us?

umm well im 16 years old in the eleventh grade, i have been playing soccer for 11 years but unfortunatly cant play this year cause of the school work load im getting I am very interested in photography, its a passion for me just like soccer. Sorry i dont know what else to say ..hehe, I am pretty shy when talking about myself xD

Oooh... another photographer!!

What do you like taking photos of? I mainly do motorsport and military aircraft myself!!

Oh and welcome to Adisc!!

I really like doing landscapes and nature, i have been getting into just random everyday objects and taking them at different levels, which are pretty cool.

Alberta? Good place to be coming from, if not going to.

Welcome to ADISC, where things are... um... big... and... nice. Big and nice. Those are good things to be, yeah? Totally! In fact, out of all the loverly forums you might have stumbled upon, I can almost assure you that this is both the biggest and nicest, and if you can prove me wrong, then soon.

Post often! Or hardly at all! Just don't post in orange!

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    Alberta? Good place to be coming from, if not going to.

Welcome to ADISC, where things are... um... big... and... nice. Big and nice. Those are good things to be, yeah? Totally! In fact, out of all the loverly forums you might have stumbled upon, I can almost assure you that this is both the biggest and nicest, and if you can prove me wrong, then soon.

Post often! Or hardly at all! Just don't post in orange!
    Haha Alberta is pretty nice, the weather is wacky here ill say! gets nice a warm then we get snow! its ridiculous! Its nice meeting everybody on here! Everyone seems so nice =)

welcome to the fourms hum, im sulli form one province to the east, you give us our weather and by george, last year we got the short end of that stick.

anyways, welcome again to the fourms there something for everyone here

Welcome my Dear,

We are very nice here.

"Why don't you come and sit in my parlor for a while?", said the spider to the fly.