Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey really embrassing question

Default hey really embrassing question

Ok, well I got a whitehead on my balls like a big one and i just popped it like a normal whitehead and it sorta hurt when i did. Is it normal to have these on my balls. It is just one so I'm sure its not a std.

Yeah it's normal...You kind of explained it in a gross way though...

Well sorry just so nervous though never has happened to me before and just really scared.

I don't see why you would be scared...You can get a whitehead pretty much anywhere

Your genitals are places that are dark, moist, oily, and most of the time do not see a lot of sunlight. You can expect acne in that area.

White head can pop up any where that you have a sweat pore, which is pretty much everywhere.

I used to have them a few years back. At the time, I was freaking out thinking it was like some std or something. I thought I was passed it down by parents or something. Worst few minutes of my life, until I realized it was just another whitehead.

It could also have been a in-grown hair. This would happen if you have been shaving down there.

Well, that sucks for you.

I'd be a little creeped out too, I've never gotten any acne down there, had two or three ingrown hairs when I first started shaving, but that's about it.

You can get acne anywhere except the palms of your hands. This is normal and whiteheads aren't really anything to worry about. If it's just a whitehead, it usually takes a while to develop into a pimple.