Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCAA March Madness

Default NCAA March Madness

I have not made a bracket this year but am seeing as to how hyped people are as to how this year's March Madness will play out this year. And for those outside of the states, March Madness is not an event where everybody in America goes mad and crazy over everything (that is year round ). March Madness is the slang for the NCAA Men's Basketball Playoffs I really hope and would be amazed if Maryland can win the National Championship. Who do you want to win the National Championship this year? And has any bad upsets mess up your brackets (any Notre Dame, Georgetown, Florida folk here?)

Asher

Oh my bracket is just screwed really bad now haha! Florida's loss got me bad; can't believe that they just died there in the 2nd Overtime. Georgetown's loss was bad too; man oh man. I guess we'll just see how this will all end up, eh?

Huskies FTW!!! YEA! <- I seriously doubt that they'll win the next round, but hey, a fan can dream, right?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I have not made a bracket this year but am seeing as to how hyped people are as to how this year's March Madness will play out this year. And for those outside of the states, March Madness is not an event where everybody in America goes mad and crazy over everything (that is year round ). March Madness is the slang for the NCAA Men's Basketball Playoffs I really hope and would be amazed if Maryland can win the National Championship. Who do you want to win the National Championship this year? And has any bad upsets mess up your brackets (any Notre Dame, Georgetown, Florida folk here?)

I was gonna make a thread like this, but I didn't know how into it Adisc people were.

I'm a college basketball fanatic, and this is my favorite time of year sports-wise. I could go on and on and on about all kinds of details of it, but I'll try to keep this short.

First off, I can't believe you didn't fill out a bracket, that's half the fun! I did pretty well...got 24 out of 32 right in the first round, and only 3 of Sweet 16 teams are out.

This has been a really good tournament so far....Thursday was absolutely amazing with the upsets, overtime games, and last second action. Friday was pretty tame, but still neat.

I still say Kansas wins it all...they're the only bad part about this tournament because I've been afraid all season long that they would blow through everyone. They looked shakier in their first round game, so hopefully someone can knock them off. If that happens...it's anyone's game.

I'm a huge Duke fan, so unlike you, I'm rooting against Maryland. But at least UNC isn't there this year. I don't have Duke going past the Sweet 16 though...they do this all of the time...win in non-conference, work through a week ACC, win the ACC tournament, get a seed higher than they really are, and then under-achieve to that seed in the NCAA tournament. Even with the weak South bracket, I have them losing to Texas A & M in the Sweet 16.

But I'm hoping they go all the way!

My Brackets are already in bad shape too. I had Notre Dame playing Duke in the Elite 8 and Duke winning. I also have Kentucky playing Kansas and beating them in the championship game too and think that may be a mistake also. But that is why they play the game and we will have to wait and find out. I am also happy that there is no money involved either it is just for fun.

I got two brackets going on right now - one for money, one just for kicks. I'm in fourth place out of thirty-three for the one that pays right now, so that's pretty sweet. Would be doing better but the upset I expected from Nex Mexico St. didn't quite happen (it was close though), and I thought Temple had Cornell for sure. Oh well. March Madness is super fun times though, and I like watching intense college ball over NBA stuff any day. Kansas to win it all for sure.

Now I want to know how many people have their brackets messed up after the Kansas shocker in the 2nd round. This only makes it better for Maryland cause it seems like a clear opening for them in the Elite 8 now.

Well... that sucks...

Provavly gonna be St. Mary's to win now. Those dudes have been messing me up hardcore, so they might pull it off to spite my bracket. Or Syracuse. If it's Kentucky then I'm gonna go psycho viscious on something for sure. My only comfort is knowing that NC didn't even make the tournament. If there's one thing I like even less than the team I pick to win failing hardcore in the second round, it's the freaking tar heels.

Now I want to know how many people have their brackets messed up after the Kansas shocker in the 2nd round. This only makes it better for Maryland cause it seems like a clear opening for them in the Elite 8 now.
    Now come on now...you should know as well as anyone how dangerous it is to look ahead in this tournament. If Kansas can lose to Northern Iowa, Maryland can certainly lose to Michigan State, or Northern Iowa themselves.

But yes, my bracket is totally messed up now, I had Kansas as the champ. But I don't care at all...I'll take the shocking upset over my bracket 100% of the time.

Well, the Terps are done now but that was probably one of the greatest finishes of all time.

Well, the Terps are done now but that was probably one of the greatest finishes of all time.
    I don't know about "of all time", but it certainly was a fantastic finish.