Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello everyone, yet another new lurker around here. In the name of privacy I don't want to reveal too much, you never know who might be lurking on the internet after all. I am a DL who found this site through google, I've made a few entrances into online communities before, but like I said, I keep pretty private, so please don't take offense. Other than that I'm glad to be here...

There is no need to worry to much. Most likely you do not know anyone on here, but even if they do they are caught doing the same thing if they catch you so what does it matter? Well I do understand to a certain extent.

Anyways welcome to ou community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

My mom told me never to speak to random people, unless they had puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    My mom told me never to speak to random people, unless they had puppies.
    Fine then! I shall never talk to you again! *pouts and turns around*

*gawks a the chaos* well i have NO idea what happened here but welcome anyway fell free t pos, we dont bte (well at least the ones without teeth dont lol...)