Thread: Plastic Pants with lock

Default Plastic Pants with lock

Does anyone know were to find the plastic pants that come with the locks or where I could find the locks for them. I've been looking through the other threads but I couldn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 87Dia92 View Post
    Does anyone know were to find the plastic pants that come with the locks or where I could find the locks for them. I've been looking through the other threads but I couldn't find anything.
    A lot of fetish sites sell them. I have seen them a lot and I have never seen them very cheap. Don't know if I am supposed to post links but oh well Locking pants by Fetware - plastic pants, adult sized plastic pants, plastic panties, and diapers . They are legit people on daily diapers bought from them and comfirmed.

Might I suggest going down to goodwill and getting a pair of jeans MUCH to large for you.
    Cut the legs of like daisy dukes, and roll the leg up about an inch and sew it. Thread a thin chain (homedepot/lowes) through each leg sleeve, and attach a small brass padlock.

You can do the same thing with the part around your waist. These can be locked on over your plastic pants.