Thread: Hello from Vermont

Default Hello from Vermont

Hello, my name is Nate. I was born and raised in Vermont and am still currently living here though I am vehemently trying to get out before I wake up tomorrow and find that I'm fifty and still in Vermont.

I'm a twenty-seven year-old male, gay, and I do have a diaper fetish that started sometime when I was very little.

I hate going into a lot of detail because I like to try to let people figure me out on their own, but with a board like this and considering I all ready kind of screwed up no less than five minutes into my time here I should probably make a better effort.

I'm a writer. I have always loved writing and I took up painting in the last couple of years. I'm very much into any kind of art, whether it's in the written or visual form.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was fourteen.

The last three books I read (not counting books I've read a hundred or so times all ready) were Born of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon, I'm Not a Cop by Richard Belzer, and the Time Traveler's Wife.

Hopefully this makes a good second impression.

Welcome to the board, VT is nice country up there Drove up to St Johnsbury to buy a sled last year

Hi Nate and welcome to the group. As a writer you saved your intro. Thanks for sharing some of you with us.

Hope to see you around the group more.