Thread: Note to self - no desitin during the day!

Default Note to self - no desitin during the day!

I just diapered up a little while ago, I used Desitin to help not get a rash, because I'm planning on staying diapered for a while. Because I'm wearing a vintage, plastic covered, Luvs size 6, I don't want to wet it just yet. I went to the bathroom to do my business, and my hands got covered!

Note to self - just powder during the day, desitin at night!

Heh, Bad choice.

Reminds me how my friends cats loves babypowder. It will claw at anywhere you put it.

It's quite funny.

Come out with white coated hands is always will make you stop and think.
    I wear 24/7 and many days I will put on diaper rash cream so to protect my skin, keep the pee from soaking into my skin and on days I have to do #2 at work, it makes a mess, but then I keep wipes in my bag and take it with me into the bathroom.

THis is why I prefer Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste to Desitan. It's a lot less noxious (both in smell and greasyness). While it probably doesn't last as long as Desitan, it will get you through the day.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    THis is why I prefer Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste to Desitan. It's a lot less noxious (both in smell and greasyness). While it probably doesn't last as long as Desitan, it will get you through the day.
    What about a+d that is what i use

I use resinol if I start chaffing or rubbing from athletics. It's also used as a diaper rash cream, you might have luck with it, but the smell is kind of strong.

A+D and Desitin both have cod liver oil in them which is the part I find objectionable.