Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sleeps with quiet eyes, on this sea-drift sun...

Default sleeps with quiet eyes, on this sea-drift sun...

Hey! My name is Rebecca and I'm 17.

I'm not really that new to this, but I'm new to here. I joined mainly to get to know people. I'm pretty shy and guarded, but I'm generally pretty nice. If you are too and would like to talk, please feel free to e-mail me here or IM me at with_quiet_eyes (Yahoo). Extra points if you know where my user name comes from!

I don't think you're allowed to post your email on here...Just put it in your profile..Most people prefer to talk on here, I believe

+100 billion awesomness points for impeccable musical taste!!

welcome to the forum rebecca! looking forward to getting to know you.

~avery (local member of the youth and beauty brigade )

Welcome to the forums,

Have fun and don't be too shy to post around. We don't bite, at least not hard

Yay! Anothr Mid-Atlantican/Northeastern! lol

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

yes, way to go avery! i'm so glad someone caught that reference that's my going-to-sleep/ calm down song; i love it.

+ 2 billion points for you

Footed P.J.

Geez, we Pennsylvanians are in control! Welcome, and hope to get to know you