Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bambino Package Gets Delivered To Next Door Neighbour

Default Bambino Package Gets Delivered To Next Door Neighbour

Alright, so I woke up extra specially early this morning in order to intercept my package of Bambinos. They weren't at the door, so I checked the tracking information and it states that they were already delivered to my address . NOT GOOD.

So I was going about my daily things and there was a note stuck in my mailbox: "Hi, a package came for you, please come see me... #16", so naturally I thought I was gonna be screwed, luckily my mom was sleeping so I knocked on her door, grabbed the package and stashed it in my closet as quickly as possible. She doesn't know us that well, so hopefully she doesn't say anything to my mom about it, and the chances are more likely now that it's beginning to be warmer outside. I'm just freaking out right now because I don't know if she will or not say anything to my mom. The package didn't have my name on, I made sure to use a fake name. I'm just pissed at whoever delivers the mail around here because they clearly cannot read numbers.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Has this happened to you before?

Oh shit! You're 13?! God you're young! Uhhh...next time, just be all embarrassed and if she says anything, say you're having "issues". Hopefully it'll embarrass anyone enough that they'll leave it at that.

Was the box opened or not? From the sounds of it it wasn't opened, so you could empty the box and fill it with something random right now if she comes in to ask about it. It's not like the neighbour could tell her that you're lying. You should try to get a similar weight consistency, though.

If it were me, I'd complain to the postal service that was used. What if the person who received it had kept it? What if it was medical supplies you NEEDED?

Another reason why I prefer USPS over FedEx or UPS. It's a lot harder for USPS to get the address wrong.

It should be illegal for her to open it, AND bambinos are totaly discret shipping.

Unless she has visited the bambino website, its just a random, mysterious box.

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    It should be illegal for her to open it, AND bambinos are totaly discret shipping.

Unless she has visited the bambino website, its just a random, mysterious box.
    It was delivered to HER house with a fake name. She could have said it was a box delivered to her house and she didn't check the address. :/

ohwell.

but like i said, as long as it wasent open, then i doubt she knows that a particular wing of the "bottom half" LLC group has anything to do with diapers.

However, if you ever, say, got curious and googled 'The Bottom Half Group'.... the first response is Bambino's website. :/

Quote Originally Posted by applebeary View Post
    However, if you ever, say, got curious and googled 'The Bottom Half Group'.... the first response is Bambino's website. :/
    Yeah, but you would have to be curious. Let's put ourselves in the person's shoes.

*WAVY LINES ACROSS THE SCREEN WEEEOWHWOHOWHEWOHWOEH!!*

You have just woken up, poured yourself a cup of coffee, perhaps contemplating doing a moruning run or watch the TV. You decide to walk outside to check the weather, and lo and behold you find a box by your door. And you think, "Hay, free mail!" So you check the shipping info, as you weren't expecting a package, and you don't see your name or address, but rather the address of the person a few doors over.

Simple mistake, it happens. You put a note on the door, and keep it in your place for safekeeping. A kid comes by and picks it up later, end of story.

*WAVY LINES COME BACK ACROSS THE SCREEN! WEWWOEWOEHWOHEOWWO!*

I wouldn't worry about it. The more you stress out about it, the more your body is going to get all twitchy. The person who found the box isn't going to actively find your mother and tell her that you got a package and it was delivered to the wrong place.

If you want to nip it in the bud, tell your mom that you got a letter from a friend, and it arrived at the wrong place, silly post office!