Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: St Paddy's Day!

Default St Paddy's Day!

Right then lads! What's everyone doing for it?

I'm working tonight, but I'm hoping to get a couple of pints of Guiness in beforehand, so I'll be a little bit tipsy!

I just bought a t-shirt that says:

So I'm NOT Irish (Kiss me anyway!)

I'm gonna wear it to work tonight, and tell the lads who try to kiss me (which a lot of them do anyway, without prompting from a t-shirt) that they can only have a kiss when they have the stamp from my club on their hand!

Sneaky, huh?

Also probably a small form of prostitution!

How are you all celebrating this great day?

Butterfly Mage

I'm of Irish descent, but I don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day (few pagans would!)

I, and most of my friends, are doing very little for it. Two of them are using the day off as a chance to play FFXIII, and one is lying in. No one is going to the parade, ironically.

Though a lot of my classmates are getting drunk.

Going to get wasted!
    We're having a party at my house, but I'm unsure anybody is coming.

Either way, probably won't remember much of tonight.

I'll be studying for the Anatomy final I have at 0800 tomorrow :/

Well, Nona and I are going out tonight for tea, but that's mainly (well, entirely) because it was her birthday yesterday and it's mine tomorrow.

Yay for St. Patricks day. You know for someone who doesn't drink, I certainly like this holiday. *shrug*

Ima be fuckin' representin' Ireland, mate! And I'm going to be talkin' like the stereotypical Irishman all day!