Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break

Default Spring Break

Well, I have been looking into Spring Break stuff to do and for a while I wasn't wanting to go anywhere to save the money, but now it has come back to me again that I do want to go somewhere, since all of my friends(yep all 2 of them) are going away, thus leaving me isolated for 10 damn days. Again though, my mom will not let me go anywhere unless a friend goes with me...
    1. I have traveled with my friends before, one of them is great to do that with, but the other is a fucking prick to go with

2. IDK if this has occurred to her yet, but I like don't have any friends, so you know, kind of hard to invite a friend when you have like none.

3. I like going alone to an extent, it gives me the chance to do what I want to do.

So I am kind of bumming right now since I can't really go anywhere, My Spirit Air voucher is going to go un used, and I will be here, for 10 days...alone. I may just use this time to study for AP exams, i guess, but that lasts only for so long.

Then I hear all about everyone going on the Senior Class Trip, which is a cruise somewhere, all I know is that it is about $1091 per person and everyone's parents paid for them, which really does piss me off, but that is the way things are.

So, any ideas on how I may be able to go somewhere CHEAP!!! or ideas of what I can do around here with out going more insane than I already am???????

Gettysburg. Like its the best place ever! Or like the Pennsylvania Amish or somewhat? Like it is getting really annoying that I am using the word like a lot?

What State are you in and which large cities are near you?
    Knowing where you start from will help with suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Then I hear all about everyone going on the Senior Class Trip, which is a cruise somewhere, all I know is that it is about $1091 per person and everyone's parents paid for them, which really does piss me off, but that is the way things are.
    Why would that piss you off?

Quote Originally Posted by s4u View Post
    Why would that piss you off?
    I'm guessing because his parents can't/won't pay for him to go on the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I'm guessing because his parents can't/won't pay for him to go on the trip?
    That is one of my pet peeves, where parents pay for their child's every desire. I live in Michigan and the nearest large city near me is Detroit

DT 10 days from now or whenever your freinds go away it will go by fast, when they get back if they had any money at all it will be gone and you will still have yours.

I was never allowed to go anyplace, but whe I got a little older I went and visted the whole US, your day will come.

That is one of my pet peeves, where parents pay for their child's every desire. I live in Michigan and the nearest large city near me is Detroit
    Detroit, the perfect place for Spring Break!

I live in Michigan and the nearest large city near me is Detroit
    You have my condolences.

A senior trip is hardly some silly child's desire. I can understand where you're coming from, as I pay for most of my own stuff.... but it's silly to be pissed becuase someone has it better than you.

And suckage. Detroit is scary, and it sucks, and I'd hate to live there. Dumb Detroiters come to my city all the dang time. :S