Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this happened to you when you were diapered?

Default Has this happened to you when you were diapered?

Have you ever just put on a fresh diaper and with in 30 minutes or less you have to take a poop/crap/dump(what have you)? This seems to happen pretty often to me, at least a couple times a week out of getting diapered average 1-2 times a day. I wonder if it is just because when I put it all my badder and bowels relax more because they are aware of being protected. This is annoying because I do not exactly enjoy doing this in a diaper, and would only do that unless I had no choice for some reason. So I end up having to take off the entire diaper after just putting it on, then reputting it on with failing to get it on as tight as the first time I put it on. Well I geuss if you were using pull ups it would not be such a hassle, but real diapers are better! I was just curious if I was the only one in this.
    Last edited by Eclipse; 13-Apr-2008 at 22:02. Reason: adding why its frustrating

I haven't had that problem...I tend to hold in my craps >__>....

Well I always make sure I empty my bowels as much as possible before I diaper up, because I'm still not used to using so I have to push pretty hard to pee. And sometimes... I push a bit too hard!

But I use pull-ups (nothing else I can get!) so it doesn't really matter most of the time. But I do kinda get what you're saying... wearing makes you feel more relaxed, which might somehow make you more sensitive to the fact you need the toilet, because you're not blocking it out as much as you normally would?

That tends to happen quite often to me, mainly for the reason I don't have a "fixed" #2 time in the day, I simply go #2 several times a day (2-3-4... it depends on the day... and it's probably a side effect of diaper use ).

Taking an enema could be an effective way to be sure your bowels are empty enough not to have to void at least for the next hours, but as it has been pointed out several times, it's not healthy to take enemas too often. When I'm changing out of another diaper, I tend to wait at least until I've got the feeling I've voided in it before putting on a clean diaper. But even this way it sometimes happens to find myself in the situation you describe.

Putting on a diaper a 2nd time should work fine if you have the kind of tapes with 2 adehesive layers, one that remains sticked to the diaper, and the one you detach to open the diaper, it's only a matter of being careful to reposition the tapes in their original position and "operate" them with clean hands (carefully washing away any cream/powder you may have used that can affect the stickyness of the tapes).

I am like pojo there but I do tend to try and let that go before I diaper myself. Anyways doing that in a diaper isn't for me at all at least like 99.9999999% of the time.

I like to go at a certian time of day, and I hate to take a diaper off to go, the only way I can go is with an enema.

But when that time of the day comes I hate to take a diaper off if it isn't starting to leak, once it's leaking I don't mind tossing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I like to go at a certian time of day, and I hate to take a diaper off to go, the only way I can go is with an enema.

But when that time of the day comes I hate to take a diaper off if it isn't starting to leak, once it's leaking I don't mind tossing it.

Because you are used to enemas? Or some other reason...

Eclipse I know exactly what you mean. I have the same problem it seems. If I am all by myself I will just use it and cleanup. However that is very rare. So normally I just untape it and retape it the best I can. Even the diapers with the 2 tape system don't refasten as good as they were unless you stick the 2nd tapes straight onto the diaper.

Jag

I have noticed that. I think it's a matter of it beeing more significant than wetting along with the whole psycology of trying to get everything out of a diaper. It's like trying to make a party as fun as possible those occasional times you go to or throw (depending on the person) a party.

I've never really noticed having that problem. Then again, usually when I'm wearing a diaper and i have to poop, then I'll just go in my diaper. Unless of course I'm in some awfully un apporpriate spot, like a crowded public place. If I'm in a place where I can't use my diaper, then It's no biggie cause I wear pull ups. Like the comercial says, they go up and down like big kid underwear, so pooping in the toilet is no big deal, and no diapers are wasted.